𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘴

Requested
Smut

[ Y/n ]

Trevor and I were walking out of school together, chatting about our day. We only had one class together, excluding our lunch period.

That was gym. Trevor enjoyed this quite a bit for three reasons.

1) He gets to see me.
2) He gets to see me in tight clothes.
3) He gets to watch my boobs while we exercise.

We were walking to his car, his hand holding mine, swinging back and forth. We got to his car and he tapped my ass as I let go of his hand.

We got in and buckled up. Trevor's hand fell onto my thigh. We pulled out and left the school lot, forgetting about all the other kids.

We drove for a little ways until we pulled up to our secret spot. Trevor unbuckled and leaned over to kiss me. I kissed back, unbuckling myself so I could crawl into his lap.

We made out for a few minutes before I was wet and Trevor's boner was poking at my leg. We crawled into the backseat and started to undress.

He finished first and put a condom on. I finished and almost immediately lowered myself onto him. Trevor and I were used to this, having random sex in his car.

It didn't make it any less special to either of us though.

Trevor and I both went quiet, adjusting to the feeling for a moment. His hands went to my hips as he guided me up and down.

I moaned and started to help him, moving myself. I decided to add rolling my hips to the equation. Trevor sighed a quiet 'fuck' before leaning back and closing his eyes.

I started to go faster, small whimpers and moans spilling out of my mouth.

Eventually I was exhausted and needed Trevor to take over.

We switched and he had me laying face down ass up. He thrusted in and I let out a long moan.

Trevor went faster and faster until he couldn't speed up anymore. His car was filled with my screams, his moans, and our skin slapping together.

I felt my knees getting weaker and weaker. The knot in my stomach getting tight. "Trevor... I'm gonna c-cum."

"Don't." He demanded. "I have to!" I whimpered. Trevor spanked me and I moaned. "Hold it for a few more minutes doll, I'm almost there."

I decided to be a brat, I loved being a brat. "Well, I'm there now. I have to cum!"

Trevor flipped me over and my legs finally got a break. He held me down by my shoulders, his face inches away from mine.

He thrusted deep into me, making me shake and whimper. "Where's the brat now? Not so tough now that she's facing her daddy?"

I glanced up at him and rolled my eyes. "You're hardly a daddy. You're more like... A bottom pretending to be a top." I teased.

Trevor thrusted in especially deep and I almost passed out. "YOU FUCKING CAME! I WAS ALMOST THERE!" I rolled my eyes and sat in pure bliss.

I could hear Trevor complaining but wasn't really listening. All I could focus on was the overstimulation.

I gasped as Trevor sped up. He put a hand in my hair and started to kiss me. We made out while I would let out small cries into his mouth when he's hit a soft spot.

Finally, he threw his head back and moaned while he came. I sighed and let my head flop to the side, so exhausted and sensitive. Trevor laughed and rubbed up my body before speaking,

"Fuck baby... That was so- I WAS SUPPOSED TO PICK MY SISTER UP."