𝘗𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

Requested

[ Y/n ]
— Miles has a four post bed for this —

I'm really fucking pissed. Miles and I were having a great time last night but just as he was about to thrust in, he pulled away and went to sleep. Seriously. His tip was pressed against me and he pulled his pants up and went to fucking sleep.

I wanted to get him back. I would get him back. He woke me up with light kisses on my neck, rubbing my thighs. I groaned and pulled his hands away. "Good morning Princess." I smiled and pecked his lips. He's going to fucking suffer.

We got up and I pulled on his favorite dress I had. It was meant to be a nightgown but I would just make an excuse to wear it.

He turned around and buckled his belt on his jeans. "Oh fuck baby... You know what they dress does to me." I shrugged and opened the door. "I'm feeling a little lazy today and it's comfy. Now, let's go eat." Miles held my hand and we walked to breakfast together.

Since we'd woken up particularly late today, everyone else was out. Ms. Grose was gardening while Flora and Kate played outside.

Ms. Grose left us some plates on the table. We sat down and I pretended to knock my fork off the table.

I stood up and bent over, pushing my shoulders forward so my dress would slide up ever further. Miles grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it down. "Why are you still wearing the lingerie from last night? It's like you're trying to turn me on.." I smiled but composed myself as I sat down. "You're ridiculous Miles, eat your breakfast."

The next thing we did was go into the library. Miles read his book on the couch quietly, not even glancing up at me.

I walked over and sat in his lap. Miles eyes went wide as he looked up at me. "Baby-" I moaned softly as I rocked my hips. "Mmgh... Just like that Miles..." he bucked his hips but I pushed them down. "Calm down Miles... Christ.." I got off of his lap and went back to sitting in my own chair.

By now Miles was pretty riled up. He couldn't keep his hands off of me and kept trying to get me to come to his room with him. It was time for the last public tease.

We were in the living room with everyone. Kate, Flora, Miles, and I were all hanging out. Flora and Kate started to whisper and giggle so I took my chance. Miles and I have a blanket over ourselves so we'll be fine...

I leaned over and kissed his ear softly before continuing. "I want you to do so many things to me Miles... You always make me feel so good, in every way possible. I can't wait until tonight. I want you to do me in the shower, on your couch, on your desk, on your bed... Fuck Miles... I'm so wet just dreaming about you." I whispered in his ear. All of the sudden Miles stood up. "You. Me-"

"MILES PEED HIMSELF!" Flora suddenly screeched. Everyone looked over at Miles who looked down at his pants.

"I-I-I-" my eyes widened  as I realized what had happened. Kate started to laugh and so did Flora. "Dear god, come here child." He pushed Ms.Grose away and stumbled back. "I DIDN'T PEE MY PANTS!" He shouted back.

"Are you sure Miles it looks-" "I DIDN'T PEE MY FUCKING PANTS. IT'S CUM OKAY?! I CAME IN MY PANTS!" Kate stopped laughing and Miles stormed off, slamming his door.