Sex, Money, Feelings Die

[ Y/n ]

"Shut the fuck upppp." I laughed, pushing Boris. "Come sit on daddy's lap and I'll think about it." We both laughed and he pushed me down onto the mattress. His thin fingers wrapped around my throat, gripping it. "Mmmm, you want me to fucking choke you?"

I nodded, reaching up and grabbing his neck too. Boris swatted my hand away and sat up. "I'm putting head under shirt now." He said before sticking his head under the hoodie I had on. He left hickeys, bite marks, and lots of saliva all over my torso. "Why are you so messy?" I asked, my eyes on the tv. He pulled out and flipped me on my side.

"Bor."

"Huh?" He looked up at me, pulling the thin lingerie shorts off, my underwear with them. He leaned down and kissed my lower back. "Why are you so sloppy?" I asked again.

"Because... I'm in love. Can I eat your ass?"

"Answer is still no. I still think that's kinda pushing it."

"So I can kiss it... Like this?" Boris kissed my ass then sat back up. "We've been having sex for 4 years." I commented. "Okay?" He shook his head in confusion. "Boris you only have these conversations with people you know very well sexually."

"Well I do know you sexually very well."

"You can't even find the clit."

"I can. Now, can I kiss your ass?"

"Yeah, you can kiss it goodbye if your mouth comes anywhere near—"

"Fine, don't get crude Y/n." Boris teased. I sat up and pushed him down. "So what? You a little slut boy Boris?"

"No."

I stared at him and he raised his eyebrows. "What're you? A furry?" He teased.

"You... I'm going to fucking kill you. You can't remember what coffee was in English at Starbucks but you can remember furries?"

"You shouldn't have even tried to top me." He shrugged. "Plus I never forget the time we went to club and it was a furry convention earlier in the day."

I shook my head at the thought and pulled Boris's boxers off. "What should we do?" I asked him. "Obviously I should rail you against the wall."

"Or, I could let you kiss my ass."

"Why?" He asked cautiously. "Why do you want to kiss it Boris?"

"It's kinky."

"I can give you kinky Bor. No ass kissing involved."

"Anal."

"NO!"

. . .

I laid on my side, Boris pounded into me mercilessly. "Ngh... Ahh! Daddyyyy!" I whined. "Hit me!" He spanked me but I shook my head. "In the face!" Boris stared at me, keeping his steady pace. "Tits." I sighed and pulled my shirt up to flash him for a moment. Boris stared at me for a moment before lightly slapping me.