𝘊𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭

I'm going to start on the requests now

[ Y/n ]

I sat on B's stomach, trying to shake him awake. He groaned and shook his head, grabbing my pillow and putting it over his face.

My stomach growled and I held it, pouting. "I'll be down in a sec, just go downstairs and eat." He mumbled.

I smiled and jumped out of bed. "Get dressed." He called. I stopped and turned around. I grabbed his sweatshirt and some shorts, sliding them on.

I lifted the pillow and kissed his cheek before I left.

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen to eat. My thoughts wandered around but mainly focused on eating the cereal I bought.

I opened the cabinet, looking for my Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I scanned through all the boxes, shoving things out of the way as I did.

I turned around and saw the box on the table. Dylan was munching on the cereal making me huff.

I walked over and crossed my arms. Dylan ignored me and continued to munch on my cereal. "You sure you want to do that, Dylan?"

He glanced up at me and rolled his eyes. "What're you going to do Y/n? Start a fight? You're just like a pup. You'd loose in seconds."

I sighed and walked over to the staircase.

"B! DYLAN TRIED TO KISS ME!"

I ran into the kitchen and smiled at him, his face pale. I turned around and B was standing in the doorway.

He seemed very angry.

"I'll give you ten fucking seconds." B whispered. Dylan got up and ran out of the house. Within seconds, B was out after him.

I sat down in Dylan's chair and stared to eat the cereal in his bowl. 

...

B came walking in, covered in blood, a few minutes later. I smiled at him and he sat down next to me. He leaned down and grabbed my chin, pulling me to look at him.

B pressed a kiss on my lips. "I love you." He mumbled after pulling away. "I love you more." I giggled, pouring myself another bowl of cereal.