𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴

[ Y/n ]

"Hi, Tyler." I said as I walked into his room for his nightly checkup. "I love sleepovers." He slurred, obviously doped up.

Tyler was admitted a few weeks ago because of a road accident where he was injured pretty seriously. He's doing better now, which is a relief.

"This isn't a sleepover Tyler. You're in the Hospital." I said as I took his vitals. "Then why am I wearing this nightgown?" He asked.

"That's a hospital gown." I answered.

"Truth or dare?" Tyler asked. I stopped and stared at him for a moment. "Truth." I replied, giving in.

"Are you single?" He mumbled, playing with my fingers. I laughed and nodded, pulling my hand away. "I am.. Would you like pudding?"

Tyler nodded and I got up. I left the room and went down to the kitchen. I grabbed two puddings and walked back upstairs.

"Which do you want?" I asked. He pointed at chocolate and I handed it to him.

"We should... Date..." Tyler yawned while staring at his pudding. "Tired? That can wait till tomorrow." I stood up to grab the pudding from him, setting it on his bedside table.

I turned the tv and lights off before walking back over to him. "Are you going to kiss me?" He whispered. "Do you want me to?" I whispered back.

"Mhm..." he hummed. I nodded and leaned down, pressing a kiss onto his thin lips. "Goodnight Tyler..." I whispered as I pulled away.

"Night Night..." he mumbled almost inaudibly. I smiled and ruffled his hair before walking out of his room.

That Tyler guy is too cute sometimes...