𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴

Request

— Theo didn't leave for this —

[ Y/n ]

I knocked on Boris's door, waiting for his answer.
The moment he opened the door he grabbed me by the waist and smashed his lips onto mine.

I didn't hesitate to kiss back, returning the passion. He was a sloppy kisser but... I kind of liked it. We stumbled into the kitchen before I kicked my shoes off. Boris took this moment to push me up against the counter.

I helped Boris pull his t-shirt over his head, throwing it aside. He reached back and unzipped my dress. I just came from a stupid event for my family.

My father is the CEO of a big business and we attend lots of galas and shit. It's such a hassle and I always come over here to... Relax myself.

He slid it off my shoulders and pulled my bra down with it. I felt like I could breathe. He pressed heated kisses all over my chest, showing how horny he was.

I leaned forward and blindly fumbled with his jeans. I unbuttoned them fairly quickly and unzipped them after.

Boris pulled his underwear down and I did as well, throwing it aside. Boris aligned himself with me when there was a knock at the door.

We tried to ignore it but they continued to knock. Boris sighed and kissed my cheek. "Minute!" He shouted as he put his clothes back on.

He handed me my dress just in case and walked to the door. He opened it and I heard loud talking. "NO YOU CAN'T-" A new boy with round glasses and dirty blonde hair stumbled into the kitchen.

I clutched the dress close to my body while he stared at me. "Ooh! This is the girl you like Boris! She's the one you have sex with! Remember? Did you tell her you have a crush on her yet? Hi! I'm Theo, Boris talks about you alllll-" Boris put his hand over the boy's mouth and pulled him out of the kitchen.

Boris... Likes me? I felt a smile pull at my lips. I've liked Boris since the day we met! This is great! "Lay down. Yes, yes, yes. You lay down in- No! No, stop. Potter. Serious now." I heard Boris talking.

They went quiet again and all of the sudden Boris made a loud gagging noise. "GROSS MAN! YOU CANNOT DO THIS! IS WEIRD!" I laughed and put my undergarments on to come help.

I walked out into the living room where Boris and the boy, Theo, were arguing. Boris had Theo pinned down whole Theo tried to sit up.

"Sleep!" Boris commanded. "I want a goodnight kiss first!" Theo drunkenly whined. I got a good idea and ran back into the kitchen.

I put a little bit of water onto side of my hand.

I came back out and made Boris move. "I'll give you a goodnight kiss." He smiled and I took his glasses off. "Close your eyes."

Theo listened and closed his eyes. I pressed my hand against his lips and tried not to laugh as he actually kissed back. "Sleep now potter." Boris commanded, lightly slapping the side of the other boys head.

We stood up and Boris motioned for me to follow him. We walked into his room and sat on his bed.

"So... Theo said some things and we need to clear up." I smiled and looked down. "Yeah?" I was excited. This was it. Boris was going to confess and we were going to become a thing.

"Is not true. He is drunk and high." I felt my heart shatter and tears filled my eyes. "Understand?" I clutched his sheets and stood up.

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. I pulled my dress back on and started towards the door. "Woah! Where are you going?? I still have hard on." He motioned towards the tent in his pants.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. "What did I do?" He asked, genuinely confused. "YOU ALWAYS SAY YOU LOVE ME WHEN WE HAVE SEX." He shrugged and shook his head.

"SO? YOU DO NOT SAY IT BACK. IT IS JUST SO YOU KEEP SUCKING MY DICK." I scoffed and walked closer to him.

I brought my hand back and slapped him hard. "Fuck you Boris. I'm done with your cheap ass." I turned around and started away.

"Wait!" He grabbed my arm. "You actually... Love me?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head. "Yeah, I was stupid to think you could ever be capable of loving one of your sex toys."

"You are not sex toy. You are only person I sleep with." I sighed and turned around. "Boris, do you have feelings for me or not?"

He shrugged  and leaned his forehead against mine. "You won't be grossed out by me?" I nodded and looked at his freckles. "I... I... I do love you." I smiled and kissed him.

Boris kissed back, pushing me up against a wall. "So, you are my girlfriend now?" He asked. I nodded and played with his hair.

"You can come to events with me now! I'll have the hottest guy in the room." He smirked and kissed me again.

We continued to make out until someone caught our attention. "You have fast mood swings Y/n." Boris turned around and we stared at Theo.

"Can I-"
"Kick him in the balls? Yes."

I took Boris's blessing and ran at Theo. He turned around and ran away. "COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"Get him! Get him!" Boris cheered.