𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳

[ Y/n ]

I slept peacefully on the couch, the summer heat too much for me. Richie and the other Losers were playing outside, trying to be quiet for me.

All of the sudden the front door opened. "Y/n!" Richie shouted. I groaned in response, too lazy to do anything.

"Y/n! Y/n look! Look! I caught a bird!" There was chirping and I nodded. "Good job Richie..."

"Wait." I sat up and stared at Richie. "Get that fucking thing out of my house right now Richard." He giggled and ran at me with it, making me jump up. I screamed as he got closer and ran towards the door.

Richie followed me outside and I ran into the grass. All of the Losers turned around and stared at us. Richie held the bird in the air, showing it off. Everyone started running as well, afraid Richie would have his new pet bird attack us.

Stan was shouting at Richie to leave it alone, Eddie was crying, Beverly and I were shrieking with laughter, Mike and Bill had climbed a tree, and Ben was hiding god knows where.

Beverly and I ran into my backyard, diving behind some bushes. "D'you think he'll find us?" She whispered. I tried not to laugh and shook my head.

There was a loud scream from Eddie and Beverly and I covered our mouths, trying our best not to scream as well. We were laughing so hard we were crying, leaning against each other.

We heard a twig snap and froze. All of the sudden a pair of arms reached into the bush and yanked me out of the bush.

Richie hugged me, pressing his cheek against mine. Eddie was still screaming, making me look back at him. My eyes widened as I saw Mike, Bill, and Stan trying to get the bird off of Eddie.

It pecked at his head angrily and Richie pulled my face back towards him. He placed a kiss onto my lips, making me kiss him back.

There was a click and we turned to Beverly. She held up her small camera and smiled.

Beverly handed it to us and went to go help Eddie as well. "Look at how cute we are!" Richie beamed. I laughed and focused on the background where Eddie was being attacked by a bird while three of the other Losers tried to help him.

Now we will remember this moment forever.