𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴

— Quint is still alive —
TW: Sexual harassment, mention of r*pe

[ Y/n ]

I sat in the warm water holding the edges of the porcelain tub. I knew I couldn't hide the handprints from Miles forever.

What would he think? Would he be angry? With me or Quint?

I got out of the tub, pulling the plug. The cold air hit my body, engulfing me. I shivered and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around my body and opened the bathroom door.

I grabbed a pair of underwear and a nightgown. I went back into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I let the towel drop the floor while I stared at myself in the mirror. Dark handprints covered my body.

I pulled my underwear on and the dress shortly after. I heard Miles come into the room, making me exit the bathroom.

He sat down and I walked over to him. "Nice bath?" He asked. I nodded and sat down with him. He engulfed me in a soft hug, making me grin.

When I was with Miles, it was like nothing bad had ever happened to me ever. He kissed my head, moving down to my neck. "What's this?" He mumbled, tugging at the collar. "It's just a bruise! I'm really clumsy." It really was a bruise and I really am clumsy but those two things have nothing to do with each other right now.

"Okay... Can I kiss it better for you?" He offered, only half-joking. I don't even remember when Quint touched me there. Maybe it is just a bruise...

"Of course you can." I replied. I unbuttoned the front and slid it off my shoulders. Miles moved my hair out of the way and sighed. "This is a weird bruise..." he mumbled. I nodded and turned to look at him.

"Well?" He nodded and I turned back around. Miles pressed a light kiss onto the bruise, resting his lips there for a moment. I smiled and gave a small laugh.

"You're the sweetest boy ever Miles." He hummed and his fingers hooked the nightgown. My eyes widened and I tried to tug it away from him.

"Can you take it off for me?" He whispered in my ear. "N-no." I replied. "Why not?" He asked. I turned around, pulling my nightgown up.

"Miles I don't want you to be mad at me!" I cried. "Darling, you're scaring me. Take it off." I started to cry harder as my grip on the fabric loosened and it fell to my hips.

He stared at me, the bruises in particular. "Who did this to you?" He asked in a low growl. "Quint."
My voice was soft and afraid like a small child's voice might be during a thunderstorm.

Miles looked me in the eyes with a confused expression. "No, he wouldn't do this. Who the fuck did this to you?" I felt my heart break into a million little pieces.

He doesn't believe me.

"Miles I'm telling you, it was Quint." He shook his head. "No, it wasn't! Who was it?!" I was practically sobbing now, unable to form any words.

"Calm down and tell me who it really was." I took a few strangled breathes and looked back at Miles. "It was Quint." I whispered.