𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥

[ Y/n ]

I stared at the scene around me. My pack members panicking, B screaming at me, Io checking me for any trackers, and Tanya staring at me in shock.

B yanked me off the chair, pulling me out of the room. He barked orders at a few people before we left.

He continued dragging me upstairs, to our room. He slammed the door, locking it. "Do you know what you've done?" He asked, pacing around.

"Why are you so pissed?! He was a hunter plus, he was following me home." I mumbled. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE! YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM CORRECTLY AND NOW WE'RE SCREWED. WE'VE HAD FOUR COPS COME INTERVIEW PEOPLE."

I laid on the bed, rubbing my eyes. "Well, at least it was fun while it lasted." I whispered, getting defensive.

"Fun? Fun?! Y/n I might have to kick you out of the pack! Do you understand that?! You're going to die within a fucking week if I kick you out!" I shook my head, sitting up.

"God! Shut up! This isn't fucking right! I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO DO IF I WAS BEING FOLLOWED! SOMEONE ELSE DID SOMETHING!"

I could tell B was getting angrier with me by the moment. "Really? Explain in detail what happened. Don't you dare lie to me."

I nodded and started. "I thought he was following me so I went in a few random circles a few times to be sure. When I was, I found a place to hide. He was looking for me when I saw the gun. I could smell the silver. He had to of had at least twenty silver bullets on him. Then, when he had his back turned, I jumped on him and bit him in the neck-"

"The neck?" B said suddenly, standing up. "Yes, the neck. I got one of his major arteries. I think the left one."

"No, Y/n stop. I believe you. You're right, you didn't do this. Someone did something after you. Stay here."

B left the room and I sighed, laying back. I fucking told him. I'm going to be pissed at him for a long time.

I closed my eyes and thought about the kill. For the first human kill I'd done, it was fucking perfect. No one can say otherwise.

I heard something in the closet and sat up. My heart started to race as I subtly smelt the room. Sure enough, there was a new scent.

I knew they knew I saw them, making me fear standing up. I can't tell if it's a different pack's member, a police, or a hunter.

I turned my head back forward, praying B would come back soon.

...

After 15 minutes I was getting antsy. The door opened and B came back into the room. "We've got it mostly sorted out." He mumbled, rubbing his face.

I got up and started to kiss his neck, making him stop talking. I kissed up to his lips. We made out for a second before I leaned over to his ear.

"There's someone in the closet." I whispered, my tongue grazing over the shell of his ear. B let me kiss him for a few minutes before sighing. "We have to go back downstairs..." he mumbled.

I slowly pulled away and nodded. We exited the room and shut the door. B and I stood outside the room, staring at each other.

"It was a hunter." He whispered. "Only five or six bullets." I nodded and grabbed his hand. "What do we do?"

B hummed and we heard rummaging from inside the room. "Make sure Io is free." He whispered before kissing my forehead and going back into the room.

I panicked and ran downstairs. Io was taking someone's vitals, making sure they were okay after they passed out from what I heard.

"Io-" there was a loud gunshot and everyone looked around. I ran forward and grabbed Io, forcing him out of the room with me.

There were more gunshots and lots of thuds. I knew the last thing B would need is one of us walking in so Io and I paced outside.

Ten minutes later and it was silent. I was on the verge of tears, praying B came out.

The door opened and B limped out. Io helped him downstairs while I stood up here. When they were gone, I went back into our room.

I noticed the man moving, making me walk over. "Playing dead?" I asked, standing over him. "I have a family!" He used to try and get me to leave him alone.

I kicked him and placed a foot on his chest. He was slowly bleeding out of his neck, making me snicker. "You're fucking dead anyway man." I whispered.

He shook his head and I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off," I whispered, grabbing his gun and shooting him in the head.

I walked out of the room and saw Tanya at the bottom of the stairs. "You okay?!" She asked. I nodded and walked downstairs. "Dumb bastard wasn't dead." I mumbled as we walked into the kitchen. Everyone was waiting around, probably praying B would be okay.

I joined them, also praying my baby wouldn't die.

...

Two months passed since the incident and B is doing a lot better. He was shot I the arm and the stomach but thanks to Io, he's fine.

And his scars are kinda hot.

I cuddled him, watching the reality tv show I chose. "I love you," I mumbled, thankful he was okay.

On top of that, I'm allowed to hunt hunters now and god...

What a fun job.