𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥

Tyler|33
"Morning Sex"

[ Y/n ]

The bed creaked as Tyler shifted several times. I gave up on trying to fall back asleep and sat up. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I whispered.

There was no answer but Tyler stopped immediately so I knew he was awake. "Tyler."

"Yes?" He whispered back shyly. "What's going on man?" I asked, continuing my low voice. "I... Have really bad... Morning wood..." he answered honestly.

I rolled my eyes and stared at him. "Babe, just- Jesus." I grabbed the waistband of his sweats, holding my fingers in place while looking up at him for permission.

"Yes, yes, yes." He whispered frantically. I nodded and pulled them down. I could feel a large damp spot in them, making me smile.

I got up and walked through Tyler's clean room to the door. I locked it and went back to Tyler. I sat down on his thighs and rubbed my fingers over his underwear.

"Awe, such a big mess you've made baby boy." He whimpered and I pulled his underwear off. I grabbed his erection, holding it in my hand.

I lightly squeezed him and he arched his back, whining as his liquids spilled down his dick. I bit my lip and realized that a handjob wasn't enough.

A blowjob wouldn't do it either...

Tyler needs pussy.

I sighed and climbed off of him. "Wh-what're you doing?" He asked frantically. "Don't worry little prince, I'm just taking my underwear off."

Tyler's breathing was loud and labored as if he were being choked. "Are you okay Tyler?" I whispered.

"Yes, yes. Please just- something. Anything." I nodded and quickly climbed back onto his lap. Tyler placed a pillow over his face and moaned into it as I placed myself onto his cock.

"Yeah? Like that you little slut?" I whispered harshly. "Yes, yes, oh my god yes. Fuck it feels so good angel." I smiled and ran my hands over his chest.

He reached up and grabbed one of my hands. He held it tightly, making me soft for him. I took the pillow off his face and looked at him in the early sunlight.

The golden rays hit his face perfectly making him seem like he was glowing. I felt myself blush at his natural beauty and started to ride him.

Tyler gripped my hand, putting his other hand over his mouth. He was harder than I've ever taken him before and we were both going to cum very quickly.

I tried to be as quiet as possible, as to not wake his parents. I brought my hips up and dropped them back down quickly, making his back arch.

"What do you need baby, tell me." I whispered. "Faster -nghh- deeper." He whined. I nodded and did as he asked, going faster and taking all of him.

My free hand clawed at his chest, causing him that much more pleasure. Tyler's cock started to twitch and I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me as well.

"Tell me when Ty," I whispered, continuing my fast pace. Within a minute, Tyler was saying "Now, now, now!" His whispers were getting louder and his morning voice drove me over the edge.

I pulled myself off of him and collapsed onto his chest. Tyler came all over my ass and back while I released on his v-line.

We both laid there, panting, coming down from our high. Tyler's hand loosened its grip on mine and eventually, he let go.

We both got up and cleaned ourselves up, dressing ourselves, and getting back into bed. Tyler unlocked his door and crawled back into bed.

"Thank you..." he whispered kissing my jawline. "Don't worry about it Ty Ty, I enjoyed it too."