Bathroom cuddles (RikKu X Shizu)

It was another day at monarch academy, it had been a rough training session. Constantly moving and using quirks was exhausting when lunch finally came it felt like a blessing ... if you ignored the fact that a few students (who weren't the hero course) decided to start a fight in the middle of the cafeteria.

~RikKu POV~

I was sitting with Arti, Shizu, Clow, Jack, Blake and Shino waiting for the rest of class 1-B to come and join us at the table when a few people began screaming, I was rather intimidated by the noise "It'll be fine, it's not our problem. The staff will sort this out let's just keep eating" Shino said reassuring the group. I nodded and looked over to Shizu "It'll
Fine, let's just trust Shino.. no need to worry" I whispered to them I knew something was wrong due to their blue eyes. Shizu looked back at me and smiled as we continued to eat ignoring the commotion.

SMASH

The whole table jumped, Artemis stood up and began running towards the crash followed by Blake, Jack and Shino "What happened!" I yelled, shaking "Another class have started fighting, they've began throwing plates and punches.." The fluffy pink bunny replied, attempting to comfort me and Shizu "I-I don't wanna be here!" I said panicked, standing up and running out of the cafeteria "RikKu wait!" I heard Shizu yell from behind me but I didn't feel safe, Davis and Yuki had told me some of the other classes have been known to be rather hostile and rude I couldn't shake the burning feeling that me and my friends would be hurt during the fight and I just wanted out!

~Shizu POV~

RikKu ran out of the cafeteria clearly shaken up by the commotion "You go after him, I'll follow them!" Clover suggested, placing a hand on my shoulder "will you be ok??" I questioned, concerned "I'll be fine, go check on RikKu" Clover replied turning and running towards the yelling and silhouettes tackling each-over. I locked eyes with Artemis who was attempting to break up the fight, putting himself between two people violently yelling at each-over. He signalled for me to leave and I nodded, Jogging out of the cafeteria as the noise faded into a distant memory.

I pushed open the bathroom door to see RikKu sitting on the floor by the sink, he flinched and looked up at me when he heard the door open "You ok?.." I asked sitting down next to him "I-I'm sorry..I just got scared and I wanted to leave.." RikKu said looking at he with teary eyes "It's ok! If you don't feel safe you have every right to leave nobody is mad at you" i hugged RikKu as we sat on the floor "Thank you.." he replied, hugging me back "I love you.." I said to him "E-EH?!" RikKu shouted, pulling back and looking me in the eyes a pinky red shade covering his cheeks. I couldn't help but begin laughing "A-AND YOU MEAN THAT?!" RikKu continued yelling, rather flustered I nodded in response. RikKu stared at me seemingly lost for words, I pulled him closer and kissed him on the head "A-Ah!" RikKu stuttered "S-Stop!.." I continued to kiss him "M-Mmmm!" RikKu mumbled, intensely flustered "I'll only stop if you say 'I love you'~" i teased "F-Fine! I love y-you.." RikKu said rapping his arms around my torso and resting his head on my chest "you're so cute!" I laughed "No you are!" He said looking up and kissing my cheek.