Brypu (request)

(In all honestly, this chapter was incredibly hard to write

(In all honestly, this chapter was incredibly hard to write. I had 0 ideas and the honest reason for that is with this book i've focused more on writing the characters that never got their development. However i feel that OoO bryan had some of the best character development i've ever seen in a character. And inpu as well, both characters grew and matured so much. Bryan went from a character who saw love more as a self-pleasing game to now happily married with a deep and emotional connection. And inpu's storyline focused on him building his confidence and learning to fight for his priorities. I see their story as a story that's finished in a way, they had all the adventures they need and their storyline was almost flawless. Origins of Olympus was an incredible and outdoing experience and story. You can't really perfect an already perfect storyline.)

(And if you can't tell i really enjoy looking deeply into bryans storylines and characters.)

It had been a few weeks since seductive roses defeat, Bryan could barely sleep due to guilt and nightmares. However he woke up as usual and began making breakfast for his family. To him things were perfect, deep down he knew he did the right thing. Zeratino could finally rest in peace and his family could live peacefully. He did feel bad for Xiphos, who had lost his brother. However it was for the greater good right?

Bryan flipped the beige pancakes as they darkened in colour to the perfect fluffiness and light crisp around the edges. He slid four pancakes onto plates and sprinkled them with different toppings and fruits and whipped creams.

Lotus was the first person to sleepily make their way in the room "Goodmorning brydad!" Lotus smiled. Bryan felt an almost sad feeling in his heart, his children and family had been through so much. He was so glad they were finally safe. Bryan kissed Lotus on the cheek "Morning Lo, where's your siblings?" Bryan asked with a small smile

"I think Atlas is refusing to wake up.." Lotus sighed, Bryan laughed, turning and passing Lotus a plate full of pancakes with their favourite toppings on them. "Morning Brydad.." Atlas mumbled, walking into the room rubbing his head as femi walked in next to him. "Are you ok Atlas?" Bryan laughed as Atlas glared at femi as she giggled "he was refusing to get out of bed, soo.."

"I'm sooo tireddd!!!!" Atlas complained, grossing his arms "too tired for pancakes?" Bryan teased as Atlas's eyes lit up.

-Inpu's POV-

I yawned as i walked into the kitchen, Femi Atlas and Lotus where all eating breakfast already as Bryan quickly washed a few cups at the sink "Goodmorning dear" i rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist, he let his wings fall to his side so i could hug him easier as i could see him smile out of the corner of my eye.
"I've made you pancakes babe" Bryan kissed my forehead as i smiled

"Are you not having any breakfast?" I asked him with a soft tone "i'm not hungry" he replied. "Thank you bryan" i said as he passed me the plate, it was amazing having him back. I missed him so much while he was gone, every little thing about him, and now we're safe. Each of us have been through so much, I'm still sure Bryan is still slightly anxious and upset. But that's something we can work on.