THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK

Ok so, i was reading into the wiki about Artemis's character and at some point Bryan said Artemis's parents are alive. However each storyline i've planned has the rest of the Divil family being deceased, however i want to keep my stories as close to cannon as possible.

I personally don't think it would fit to the storyline if Artemis's parents were alive and he reconnects with them, i think the storyline so far has hinted to Artemis tracking down his parents however i feel the story would be too plain if he reconnects with them and they immediately accept him as their son and he goes into a normal family life.

So keeping the idea that Artemis's parents are alive, i tried to think of a storyline that would work.

What if Artemis's parents are in the League of villains and Artemis was rescued by the pro hero's and sent to an orphanage?

There would be room for deep plotting and moral dilemmas for Artemis, he could reconnect with them during a villain attack and then have to choose between his villain parents or the hero's who kept his past a secret from him and left him to suffer in an orphanage thinking his parents were dead.

The plot could also connect with Shino's memory loss and his past.

I don't know how much of this idea has already been thought of but that was just my random idea I created in my cheeky fake scenarios.

Please let me know if this is a decent idea and if i should write this plot in the future because i'm unsure about certain aspects and I'm worried it could be too similar to Kiyo and Sapphire's backstory

I wish every single day my hero origins was continued man💔💔 the series had so much potential, obviously prioritising Boat and Bryan's mental and physical health is more important however i miss the series every day. There's much litte content in the community and a lot of the content about origins is.. questionable. So I'm unsurprised a lot of creators left. (There's literally a story on Wattpad were kaiba get's r@ped in detail and its a ship chapter...)

But to any surviving my hero origins fans, let me know u guys are alive, I'm currently severely hyper fixated back on this series and I wanna see more content on it

Let me know what you think of this idea and let me know where you wanna see this book go