Jailbreak. (MHO)

The prison door clicked closed, Amare smiled to himself. The dim light created the perfect contrast for his quirk to work in.

Amare's quirk was similar to Artemis's..
He could control light frequencies. Too bright lights were hard to control because they were overwhelming and difficult to manage. With the light frequencies also came the added bonus of sound waves, if the light was so bright or darkness that he created was perfect enough he could admit a strong bringing noise that could stun people. However his quirk wasn't really a combat quirk meaning he had to rely a lot on his own strength, which didn't make him weak in anyway, Amare put Monarch in a shitty position multiple times.

The lights flickered as he activated his quirk, a high ringing sound flooded the room until the glass change around him shattered

He snickered to himself, honestly amused that his own son would he so gullible. Or maybe Artemis wasn't, maybe he turned down the lights knowing exactly what that would mean for Tyrant, maybe the villain thing was genetic?

He walked over to the door and pressed in a pin, the door clicked open as he casually walked out. A prison guard noticed him and aimed a gun at him quickly, Tyrant exploding a light above him as the glass shattered around him. A ringing numbed the guard as he fell to his knees, Tyrant continued to walk completely unfazed over to the guard and pulled the gun out of his hands and pressed it up to the guards forehead

A loud shot rang through the corridors, alarms started squealing and red lights flashing vigorously.

-Shino's POV-

Artemis seemed absolutely exhausted, he told me he couldn't get to sleep properly last night. We were in our uniforms killing time as we got ready a little early cuz RikKu read the clock wrong. I yawned, i was definitely tired too. Sure i had got used to the lack of sleep i'd often get but I couldn't completely stop the morning grogginess.

I rested my head on Arti's shoulder, he smiled down at me and hugged me while he combed his fingers through my hair. I moved my head down from his shoulder to his chest as his back pushed against the arm of the chair and i lay in-between his legs, holding his thigh gently as i closed my eyes.

I think cuddling with Arti was a better energy regain then sleep, it felt more safe and comforting.

His cheeks turned a hot pink colour as he giggled, continuing to stroke through my hair. I moved my hand away from his thigh and around his waist instead, i adored holding his thighs but my body was growing heavy and my arms wanted to go limp, and around his waist had more support.

I must've closed by eyes cuz i woke up to RikKu shaking me harshly "you two are gonna make me lateeee!!" She complained as i sat up "jesus you were the one who woke us up early." I yawned, she rolled her eyes "I apologised already!!" She yelled, her voice defensive but slightly guilty "it's ok RikKu, i was joking, don't worry" i said reassuringly as she nodded.

Artemis kneed me in the side as he rubbed his face "shut up..." he mumbled, still half asleep and adjusting his position to get more comfortable, i crawled on top of him and whispered "Artiii, we have school"

"I just had to finish my homeworkk" RikKu complained, folding a piece of paper into her pocket
"Oh shit i haven't done it" Arti gasped, seemingly waking up now as he sat up "do you need to copy our answers?.." i asked him and he quickly nodded

We finally made it to school, Artemis scribbling different numbers and calculations onto his page as we walked. I had a feeling today would be a good morning, i mean, i walked in between RikKu and Arti and just couldn't help but smile to myself.
I didn't show it much, but i was feeling alright this morning.