Even more headcannons

•Inpu and Kaiba have an older brother younger brother bond, Inpu hates to admit it but he does care

•Bryan and Kaiba actually get along really well and they both love teasing Inpu

•Artemis has his belly/naval pierced

•Arti is a lana stan and Blake loves him for it.

•Shino always says he "listens to everything" and he really does

•Artemis has naturally black hair however when he got his quirk the white in his hair appeared.

•When Bryan came back to life his confidence rubbed off on Femi, Atlas and Lotus and Inpu noticed they all seemed a lot more comfortable in themselves. Bryan is a very body-positive and confident person, sure he has his moments, but he always makes sure his more anxious family are confident too

•Atlas is dyslexic, he hates it cuz he feels excluded because Femi, Inpu and even Lotus really enjoy reading.

•RikKu loves gothic and alternative fashion, Artemis loves making it for her

•Artemis actually really liked the idea of being a support hero, However because of his dad being a villain he became more determined to be a pro. Arti grows up to be in the top 10 and runs his own designer line for heros, Shino still does vigilante work.

•Arti's surprisingly a big horror fan

•Shino listens to Kiss, Maroon 5, waterparks, Kanye west, Queen, Artic monkeys, the weeknd, Chase Atlantic, Anarbor, Green day, Eminem, the vamps.
He sobs to Cigarette daydreams by Cage the elephant
He listens to everything really just these are his favourite artists and his main music taste

•Arti listens to The cure, the weeknd, Lana del rey, Melanie Martinez, Bauhaus, Cigarettes after sex, the neighbourhood, David Bowie, Queen, Kiss, Mötley Crüe, Alice cooper, Ozzy Osbourne, The beatles, TV girl, John lennon, Mitski, Cavetown, Conan Gray, Taylor swift and Elliott smith 
Artemis grew up with 70's music but he also likes really slow and almost sad music

(I made a playlist for Shino and Arti should i reveal..)
Ok cuz you wanted it!
Arti: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6rha4FnsZiJ64m6d5fHblG?si=Lqgc6DWRQm2bLHdcoXdwqg

Shino: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1WSl0kJj7HFdDEDe480opP?si=VoLQSipaTr-gXaFFCGvKeg

•Shino likes bounty's and RikKu hates them

(TW! Mental health stuff)

•Kaiba was such an underrated character (not even start on ashara who barely got a plot). Kaiba's entire plot was so deep and his character was so well written however i'm so sad his story got cancelled because he could've had such good character development. I feel like Kaiba is a story of the abused become the abuser in a way, clearly his mother was implied to be quiet neglectful with high expectations as she created an atmosphere for Kaiba where he believed emotions were weakness and she clearly shown him affection through materialistic things which made kaiba a materialistic person.
I think Kaiba being future pharaoh also gave him lots of attention, however majority of this being bad attention however he didn't really separate pros and cons due to his mothers neglect and focused on the attention instead of intention. Him being raised with a materialistic mindset as apologises were money and him chasing attention due to his neglect shaped his personality and made him attention seeking. Not to mention Kaiba's definitely had a few flings before as well, with all his long-term relationships they've always seemed to want something from him.

Kaiba's quite a hypersexual and hopeless romantic character, i think he was so immediately entranced to Ashara and mors due to his craving for attention and his lack of long-term love. However Mors completely destroyed Kaiba as he betrayed him after Kaiba felt vulnerable and comfortable with him.
But this is were Kaiba's abuser part comes in, he almost subconsciously does it. He grew up not being able to express emotions and affection and because of his mother, he can't really build proper emotional connections. Meri, Selma and Kaiba have an incredibly toxic dynamic, Meri and Selma are serving Kaiba for more sensual reasons and Kaiba is using them to almost increase his ego and made him feel more powerful and he also is quiet naturally neglectful as well however that's because of how his mother raised him and that treatment is normalised to him.