Moody christmas (2)

(GET FESTIVE IF U CELEBRATE CUZ ITS SOON💯💯💯💯💯 i'll also make halloween content don't worry ur little heads - my birthdays October and i expect birthday messages if not ur blocked)

Artemis leaned onto the headrest of Shino's car in the passenger seat, cuddling up and getting comfortable despite his white fluffy earmuffs digging into his head slightly, he appreciated the warm car more then the cold snow of the streets anyways. His sweater was one of the rare kinds, with soft fluff instead of the rough itchy kind making the trip cozy.

He gazed out the window subconsciously bobbing his head to the radio Shino had on, playing 'let it snow' by Dean Martin. "Where are we going aways?" Artemis asked, glancing over at Shino who's eyes stayed focused on the road ahead, this time not risking his usual eye contact due to the ice on the road, he had accepted Shino kidnapping him by now and had come to terms with the fact he was going out.

Shino smiled, honestly the little winter getup Artemis had was adorable, his glasses sitting wonky on his face due to his earmuffs. "Well if you actually talk to us, you'd know that we wanna go to a Christmas market again, it's christmas soon Arti you can't just be miserable all day" Shino finally explained to him, only actually choosing to drive due to the heating in his car, if Arti wasn't there he could've taken the bus and driving on the ice was proving slightly worrying.

"Another market?" Artemis asked, not complaining as they were fun and he had grown to miss his friends, just hadn't they already been to one? "This one's different silly, there's reindeers there, for some reason" Shino replied with a soft chuckle, quickly glancing over at his boyfriend to watch his eyes absolutely light up with excitement "actual reindeer?" Artemis gasped, immediately sitting straight in his head in sudden excitement.

Sure he saw pictures of them, but obviously he never actually had the chance to actually see one! Clothes and a reindeer? What could be better, he was actually happy that Shino had forced him out now.

Soon enough they pulled into the parking lot, Artemis looking around at the snow with footprints all leading into a church-looking building clearly with a garden or fenced area as there were fences around the back, large double doors at the front with a few signs. He assumed everyone else would be inside waiting for them there instead of out in the snow.

Shino got out the car as Artemis followed on his heel letting him guide him into the church, getting quick glances at the posters by the door before being hit with a wave of hot air and festive christmas music as they walked through the door.

"Arti! You're alive!" RikKu yelled over the slightly loud sound of the heavy oak doors closing behind them, Artemis smiling warmly as she ran over and met him with a shug "Hi RikKu! I missed you!" He smiled, letting go of her to meet Shizu with another tight hug "where have you been??" Shizu asked, a tone of concern however mainly disregard by their excitement to see him again. "I haven't been going out much sorry" Artemis explained with a nervous smile.

"Artemis!! There's a fabric stall!" Sapphire yelled, seemingly only noticing they had arrived as she ran over to tell him, Artemis's attention was quickly caught, looking over at her excitedly "really?? There wasn't one last time!" He pointed out as Sapphire practically grabbed him and pulled him away, He stumbled slightly however caught himself and allowed her to lead him away, Shino chuckling in amusement watching Artemis be dragged away before making his way over to Blake and Jack.

Artemis also fell into Kiyo as she let her go, Kiyo helping to stabilise him laughing at how sapphire seemed more excited then even Artemis was. "Isn't this such a pretty blue?" Sapphire asked, holding up a royal blue velour strip of fabric, Artemis's mind immediately sprung with an idea. "That suits you so much!" Artemis complimented, taking the fabric off her and holding it up "like a blue skirt with a white tank top too" Artemis commented