Rise and Shine rikKu!! (MHO)

(GOOD MORNING RIKKUUUUU!! Her coma era is over now. Also i have like no idea how all the medical shit works so just roll with it. ALSO, i can't remember how long RikKu had been unconscious for as it's been a while since i've wrote the series so just guess what a few weeks means, pretty sure its 2-3 weeks)

Beeping.

It's all she could hear, the slow beeps which synced with her heartbeat became more clear as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

Everything was fuzzy, everything felt fuzzy. Her body hurt, everything hurt. Her ears still rang from the explosion that only felt like a few minutes ago - but in reality, unbeknownst to her, it was weeks ago.

Her vision finally cleared like her ears pierced through a plastic wrap. A hospital? She swallowed through the dryness of her throat, looking around and sitting up slightly. She was on a drip, the stale smell of a hospital room that she was all to familiar with was absolutely repulsive.

"Ah, Mr fujimoto, you're awake." A female voice echoed, startling her causing her to yelp slightly. "U-Um... I prefer miss... my pronouns a-are she/her." RikKu corrected, her dazed state being replaced with panic as she couldn't fully remember why she was here. "Ah! My apologies miss Fujimoto." The nurse smiled, scribbling on her clipboard a small note saying 'preferred pronouns are she/her'. Unfortunately she had to keep RikKu's biological gender listed for medical reasons however that didn't prevent the hospital staff being respectful and using her preferred pronouns, so the nurse made sure to refer to RikKu as a girl.

RikKu felt proud of herself during moments like this, that she could assert her pronouns to other people. Guess she had to thank mr Database for that. "You must be wondering why you're here... you've been unconscious for a few weeks." The nurse began to inform her

"A-A few weeks" she gasped, mortified about how long she had been out. "Yes, please don't panic miss Fujimoto. We have to keep close monitor on your blood pressure right now, stress could make it erratic. I'll call your emergency contacts as soon as i finish explaining your condition to you if thats alright?" The nurse soothed, RikKu nodding trying to control her breathing to not panic.

"You seem to be stable, however please do take it easy. We may have to test you for any conditions which affect your brain such as Catatonia, Dyscalculia and depression. We wouldn't recommend using your quirk for a few weeks as your coma was caused by overuse of your quirk, it may take a few weeks to start controlling your quirk properly as well. You seem to be in decent physical health, our main concerns are with blood pressure and any brain damage." The nurse explained

RikKu felt tears bubble up in her eyes, she had just gotten good control over her quirk, she had been doing the best she ever had when it became to controlling her quirk. All of that seemed to have been thrown away now. Fuck Arti's dad.

"Can you please call my mom? Or Shizu? Shizu Miryoku?" RikKu pleaded, choking back a few tears to follow the instruction to not stress. The nurse nodded, stepping outside of her room.

Rachel fujimoto and Shizu got a call from the staff a few minutes later, letting them know that RikKu had woken up from her coma. The both of them immediately rushed down the the hospital to see her

However Shizu had arrived first as RikKu's mom was still at their home town meaning it was a longer drive to the hospital whereas it was only a short bus trip for Shizu.

"RIKKU!!" Shizu gasped, practically kicking down the door as it trembled on the hinge, RikKu jumped as Shizu abruptly entered the room. Shizu immediately felt bad seeing RikKu jump "sorry hun!! I didn't mean to scare you!!" Shizu apologised, slowing their movements as they walked over and sat on the best next to RikKu