Visit to France!!

(This takes place in the MHO universe, however it isn't cannon to the plot. This takes place a few years into the future... so.. um.
Spice. Rlly bad spice warning, worst thing i've written yet.🔥)
(CW: edging)

It was summer break, finally finishing Monarch once again and being left to endure the heat in their on time and hang out with friends. However Artemis had decided to make plans with family too

Since he had stayed in Vigilantis he was really missing his mom and Miguel and they were both currently in France. RikKu was away visiting her mom so it was just him and Shino, Arti not wanting to leave Shino alone throughout summer - especially with Shino's mental health at the moment. Artemis offered for Shino to come to France for a week with him.

In all honesty Shino was excited about the idea, travelling to France with his boyfriend for a week. It was Arti's home technically, being French was something Arti enjoyed as he loved the fashion and the atmosphere of France.

His first time visiting was such a buzz, he came back and ranted to Shino for hours about how amazing France was. Shino's heart was warmed then Artemis told him "i wish you were there!" during his rant. Not to mention they had called daily and Shino missed him loads when they were away.

So Shino took it into consideration and agreed to fly to France with Artemis, making him ecstatic. Arti had called Marie almost a month in advance to tell her he was planning to visit, and how he was bringing a guest.

Marie adored Shino, he made her son happy so that meant something to her. So she was overjoyed of the idea of Shino coming too, Shino didn't make conversations feel awkward while in Arti's mom's company so there was no issue. Marie even rented them their own place for just the two of them for the week.

Shino knew the trip was to see relatives, however he couldn't shake the idea it was a week for him and Artemis too. He wanted to treat it as such, and spoil him like it was a holiday for the two of us.

So when they days finally came to a close and they caught their flight Arti couldn't sit still, making sure he knew how to get to the residence Marie had booked, making plans. Arti had even payed for waterpark tickets even though he knew he'd hate being in a swimsuit, but he didn't care about any of that, he was with some of the most important people in his life.

The moment they arrived in France they got a bus over to where they were staying. They had barely any time to adjust to were they were staying, as Marie had planned stuff for the moment they landed.

It was a hotel, and a fucking expensive one for that matter. The rooms were huge and super poss people and even celebrities were staying in the residences, each room was private and despite their neighbours having young children you couldn't hear a sound through the walls due to how large the hotel room was and how well built the place was.

Shino felt out of place being in such an expensive residence but couldn't help enjoy it, especially seeing how happy it made Artemis. Their was a double bed in the bedroom, the main room when you walk in was a living room/ kitchen with a balcony attached and a bathroom off to the side. Sure there was food served downstairs too but Arti preferred to eat in the comfort of a more private place.

However they didn't even have time to unpack, practically throwing their bags down before carefully locking up and meeting Marie and Miguel outside. They were practically dragged into Marie's car, which would've intimidated Shino if it wasn't for the fact it was Artemis's parents.

The entire day was great. clear duos being in the group of four however, surprisingly, it was Miguel and Shino and Artemis and Marie. Probably because Shino and Miguel shared a similar sass and whitty attitude.