Back in full swing. (Vampire Artemis AU ||part 6 || Artino)

This story was recommended by:

Thank you for your recommendations, they help me continue stories! Enjoy this chapter! I love this AU just as much as you do

Silence, all that ran through the air was light snoring and the soothing sound of a coffee machine pouring warm milk into a mug.

~Shino's POV~

I unfolded a small ice pack, Gently holding it on Artemis's collar bone. He twitched slightly to the cold but he didn't resist, I clicked back on mine and Artemis's matching necklaces. I had burnt the collar that twisted Lab had gave him ages ago; No sighting of a tracker, Police are looking into things, Small bruises over his thighs and arms and small cuts down his wrist. Now, after a little patching up, the colour came back into his face and the only thing that aggressively stud out with the bandage around his wrist and the bruise I was now treating.

RikKu looked at Artemis and sighed
"D!ckheads" She growled under her breath
"Language" i snickered, agreeing with what RikKu said but Arti didn't like us swearing.
"Oh please you said worse!" She smirked at me, knowing if Arti were to find out about our Vigilante group and my swearing habits he'd kill me "Don't be a snitch!" I laughed
"Did I hear Nintendo switch?" Shizu smiled, clicking open the door and letting themselves in, their eyes flickered blue when they saw Arti though. RikKu must of picked onto Shizu's saddening countenance "He's the best he's been since he's been back!" RikKu said cheerfully as the coffee clicked, she paced over and unhinged the mug from its chamber.
"Will he better soon?" Shizu looked at me "Little bit of ice therapy for the bruises and we'll be good" I smiled.

We got off lucky, Artemis could of been dead. This may seem absolutely ridiculous but we live in a world where we all have superpowers and Vampires exist. Plus we attend the most known Hero academy in our state, there's always gonna be some form of disaster right around the corner.

"Well I was here to pick RikKu up" Shizu smiled and RikKu began to beam "Where too?" I laughed "A little surprise" Shizu giggled, clearly excited "I want her home by 9" I joked "Ok Dad" RikKu laughed sarcastically, throwing on a pink jacket then running out the door "Byeee!" She sang, clicking it shut. I could hear the two giggling from outside the dorms.
I sighed, giggling to myself. At least this hasn't impacted the groups moral too badly. I adjusted Artemis so he was lying on a few pillows and stud up. Monarch would be re-opening soon, Majority of the damage had been covered for plus more alarms and safety precautions. I've seen worse to be honest, for the L.O.V that was nothing, Seasoning the chicken one could say, preparing us for their main attack.

~Artemis's POV~

I groaned, I couldn't remember what had happened. The same feeling of exhaustion ached through my body, it seems like every day I seem to collapse with little memory of what has happened in utter agony. There's always one person to look after me tho, Shino!
I looked around "...Shino?" I mumbled, same dorm, same room. No Shino.. the smell of hot Coffee ran through the air which meant I wasn't alone. "Where could Shino be?..." I shakily stud up, normally Shino would yell at me for walking around after being so ill but he's not here.