Beaten and broken

(This is completely random but Artemis is so fucking strong. He doesn't need a support item, he put up a fair fight against Ronin without even using his quirk when Ronin used his, his umbra form isn't affected by Ronins quirk, he's a natural leader, the only reason he lost the heros vs villains exam was because Kiyo had a map of the building even though Yuuto couldn't help out so the fight was 1 vs 2, he manages to cover an entire building with shadows, his shadows can become toxic and burn stuff?? BROS A TANK???)

RikKu didn't know how long she had been running for. In reality it was definitely not over half an hour but it felt like years, especially as she stumbled with the added weight. For a girl who was only 150cms, carrying a 183cm almost lifeless body down the empty nights streets proved difficult.

But she had finally made it, the adrenaline hitting her again as she could see the dorms in the distance giving her enough strength to quickly make it back to her dorm. Praying everyone around was asleep so this would be easy.

Artemis had been awake for 3 hours now, it was 3:47am. He had realised both his roommates were absent from their dorms, leaving both their phones in their rooms too meaning Artemis couldn't contact them. He was worried sure, but had decided not to call around to his other friends as he remembered Shino telling him how he could be expelled if caught out after curfew, he didn't want that for his boyfriend and best friend so he stayed awake waiting for them.

He jumped as he heard the front door slam open and shuffling from downstairs, quickly discarding everything he was doing to run downstairs in hopes his roommates returned after three hours.

RikKu froze as she heard quick footsteps running downstairs, she knew then Artemis was awake and they had been busted. She turned her attention to Shino's unconscious figure, laying over her on her shoulder so she could support him enough to practically drag him home.

His head was gashed open with thick blood dripping down the side of his face, his lip was also busted open. He had a thick black eye and probably more wounds from the blood stains on his clothes.

How was Artemis going to react to her having to drag his unconscious beaten up boyfriend back home?! Guess she'd find out.

"Shino, RikKu?! Are you two home?" Artemis called, turning the corner as he reached the end of the stairs. He froze once he saw RikKu and Shizu, his eyes widened as his eyebrows narrowed staring at her in horror, he felt his breath hitch and heart rate increase.

He studied RikKu's bloody nose, her scratched and cut knees and hands and the bruises on her shins and cheek. He watched his boyfriends limp body being supported by her, the blood dripping down his face to his jaw and pooling at the collar of his shirt.

He quickly ran over, supporting Shino as he lifted him away from RikKu so she could rest. RikKu panted, wiping blood away from her nose as she regained herself, preparing for a lot of panicked questions and anxious rambling from Arti.

Arti placed Shino on the sofa, sitting next to him on it and supporting him in a sitting position. Shino's head fell limp on Arti's shoulder, Arti had to keep him sitting so he could try find all of Shino's wounds.

"R-RikKu?? What's happened??" Artemis asked her anxiously, she felt her throat go hoarse, knowing she couldn't tell Artemis about the vigilante business. "H-H-He got h-hurt" she stuttered anxiously, walking over to stand in front of the sofa to make sure Shino was ok.

"I-I can tell he's hurt RikKu!! How?! What's happened??" Artemis asked said, his tone becoming more sharp with stress. Arti used his thumb to rub away the blood from Shino's face, trying to get a better look of the cut on Shino's forehead. "W-We.. i.. um." RikKu muttered, not being able to think of a good lie on the spot.