Before the aftercare

(Obviously a part 2 to Aftercare (if u havent read its a chapter abt Kaiba and Ashara waking up after 🔥🔥) because some of u wanted the smut before the chapter💋)

The second wine glass wasn't even half empty when the kissing began, abandoning the carefully set up table on the balcony as their kissing traveled inside the room.

Ashara's hands carefully held onto Kaiba's hips as he was pushed back against Kaiba's bed frame, Kaiba didn't break the kiss at any point as he crawled onto the bed along side with his boyfriend, straddling Ashara however making sure to teasingly not sit down on him and instead keep himself on his knees.

Ashara quickly pulled away from the kiss, Kaiba moving to press kisses into Ashara's neck as if on auto pilot. "W-Wait, kaiba, is this ok?" Ashara asked hesitantly, not wanting to show his nerves however he was slightly apprehensive. He didn't want to bring any bad memories back to Kaiba as the last person he was intimidate with not only used him for occurrences, but also tried to kill him.

Kaiba stopped kissing Ashara's neck, his guilt sinking realising Ashara's hesitations not knowing if he had made him uncomfortable. "I'm sorry is this not ok?" Kaiba guilt-fully asked, leaning back from Ashara to create distance "nono, i'm ok, i'm just worried incase.. well. I bring back some distasteful memories." Ashara confided, moving Kaiba's hands from his shoulders to hold his hand.

Kaiba smiled softly, a sweet warm smile "oh Ashara... you're so caring" Kaiba chimed, using his other free hand to caress Ashara's cheek thoughtfully. "I want this darling, if its alright with you. I know you won't use me like that" Kaiba replied, his voice sweet and quiet with sappy emotion. "If you want to stop at any moment just let me know" Ashara whispered to Kaiba, kissing his cheek. "Same for you" Kaiba quickly replied

Kaiba adjusted to go back to kissing Ashara passionately, running his hands through Ashara's hair, pulling the hair tie out of his red hair and throwing it somewhere in the room before lacing his hands in Ashara's hair to guide him in the kiss.

Ashara's stomach spun with butterflies feeling Kaiba's hands through his hair, wanting to fluster him in the same way as Ashara trailed his hands up Kaiba's thigh and slowly moving up his shendyt. Kaiba pulled back away from the kiss softly, taking deep breaths to regain his oxygen. "Take off your shirt" Kaiba commanded

Ashara obeyed, knowing Kaiba would take some control. Plus maybe having a slightly more dominant attitude would help him feel comfortable and in control over what was happening and help ease him. Ashara discarded his shirt on the floor, pulling his hands away from Kaiba's thighs to unhook his wesekh.

Kaiba began kissing and planting hickies on Ashara's exposed collarbone, using his hands to caress Ashara's ribs, each rough kiss receiving a soft squirm. Ashara carefully placed Kaiba's wesekh next to them, wanting to make sure he didn't break anything valuable and important to Kaiba, however Kaiba used his tail to knock the garment off the bed and onto the floor.

Ashara took Kaiba's hips into his hands, lowering them so Kaiba now sat onto Ashara's lap. Kaiba brought his head up, his breath deep and his pupils slightly blown out, catching his breath as he fumbled with Ashara's belt. Ashara unhooked his own belt as Kaiba struggled with the hing, again discarding it

Ashara kissed Kaiba's now bare neck, unhooking his shendyt and pulling it away from him leaving him just in boxers, Kaiba hastily clipped off his arm pieces and unbuttoned Ashara's pants, lifting his hips up to Ashara could pull them away and leave them somewhere leaving both boys in boxers.

"Are you ok?" Ashara gently asked, "yeah, are you?" Kaiba asked with the same comforting tone, receiving a nod of consent from Ashara. Kaiba took that as a sign to remove Ashara's boxers "I'm already prepped but we'll need lube.." Kaiba informed, receiving a teasing but acknowledging smile from Ashara. "Already prepped? Were you expecting something?"