I'm here, you'll be ok.

(TW!!!!!!!! Suicide attempt and overdose, i'm back and it'll hit hard💋)

Time dragged so slowly, it seemed like every time Artemis glanced at the clock the time never seemed to chance. He didn't have very high hopes for the day considering it was only 3rd period and he was already bored out of his mind and wishing the school day would end.

When they had woken up for school Shino told them he felt sick and was going to stay off, Artemis and RikKu made sure he'd be ok while they were gone then left for school. Shino's absents being a reason school was incredibly boring this morning.

Artemis huffed, realising he hadn't even been listening to moodswing talk about god-knows what science stuff. He didn't really care anyways, he was never any good at science but still scraped a pass on exams so he didn't really care.

His eyes floated around the classroom trying to find anything to distract himself with, realising there wasn't anything he just picked his bag up - careful not to rip the already tearing strap any more, he'd need to sew it back together tonight... he placed his bag on his desk and used it as a pillow, feeling all the stuff in the pockets underneath him wasn't particularly comfortable however it was better than the desk.

Artemis watched as the clouds slowly moved across the sky, as winter began to become spring more sun almost seemed to appear every day. He could feel the sense of eyes lingering at him however he paid no notice as it was most likely one of his friends laughing about the fact he 'fell asleep' in class.

..

Arti reopened his eyes when he felt a small buzz under his cheek, sitting up slightly. He hadn't even realised he had fell asleep, however moodswing was still on the same slide of the power point and the clouds outside were still in the same place so he hadn't fallen asleep for long. Artemis fixed his glasses quickly to sit better on his face

Then it clicked, the buzz that woke him up was his phone, it sat in his smaller front pocket of his bag which he must've been laying on.. hopefully it wasn't broke... he unzipped the pocket and made sure to discreetly open his phone, using his bag to hide the phone from moodswing at the front of the classroom

It was a chat from Shino, Artemis clicking on the small yellow notification without hesitation. Shino's chat opened, the small bitmoji that had his coral hair and tan skin, a few other emojis that RikKu told him meant '#1 best friend' and 'snapstreak'. It quickly dawned on him that him and Shino just hit a 200 day snapstreak however he ignored that for now and read Shino's message.

"Hey Arti, i hope schools ok without me because i don't think i'll be going in for a while, i'm sorry. But maybe it's better because in school i get you in trouble for talking a lot, and i always worry you with the stupid shit i do, you didn't deserve that. I love you a lot, thanks for being that person i can always talk to" -Shino💛

Artemis's heart dropped, a sinking anxious feeling suddenly hitting him. He didn't want to make assumptions or jump to conclusions so he tried to calmly reply, however by now Arti was aware Shino had struggled with his mental health for some time.

He just decided to quickly type a message back, a small yet affectionate reply to let him know that he cared about him too, however making sure to ask if he was ok. He watched shino read the message and the small double tick to appear however he got no reply which only worried him more when Shino had left him on read.

He sent another more anxious message and still received no reply, yet he couldn't worry for too much, Arti jumped as the bell rang, watching everyone grabbing there stuff and get ready to leave. He let out a shaky sigh as he collected his stuff and quickly tried to catch jack as they all left.