Tom cruise

(Somethings wrongs with me)

Shino dragged himself out the shower, the hot water tinting his olive skin a slight red as steam emitted from his skin and fogged up the bathroom around him. He reluctantly tumbled out, Shower's being his relaxing time meaning he spent on average half an hour in there.

He dried his hair with a towel before wrapping one around himself, making sure both his roommates where out of sight before walking into his room and clicking the door closed. He had no plans for the day fortunately seeming its the weekend, just allowing him to change into more comfortable clothes instead and lounge around the dorm which was preferable.

He slipped his socks and joggers on, routing threw his draws to find a t-shirt to wear, preferably one simple and comfortable.

He came to a confusing discover all his t-shirts where missing? Obviously he had shirts, button ups and jackets but his plain t-shirts were all gone. For the past few weeks he'd noticed his t-shirt collection slowly decreasing in size. He assumed he'd left them in the wash or maybe Artemis had borrowed one as pyjamas because the boy never seemed to invest in any comfy clothes of his own.

Yet he always had at least a few. His stash was completely empty. He scoffed, obviously RikKu wouldn't be taking them? If anything it should be Yuki who should be worried about Rikku stealing her clothes, if anything RikKu had 'donated' Arti all her old boy clothes for him to up-cycle and change, most of them he made a lot more feminine and gave back to RikKu.

However RikKu was currently hanging out with Shizu, Clover and Iris at Clover's dorm so he could just ask her when she came back. However his main suspect - his boyfriend - was currently still home. He shoved on a plain black hoodie instead, still comfortable just now he was incredibly warm which wasn't ideal after a hot shower, if only he still had his t-shirts.

He put his phone on charge before making his way to Artemis's room, knocking on the door to ask for permission to enter, Arti was always a bit private about his room - Shino always knew why, he had finally realised what not having to share a room felt like and absolutely adored it, also he was a bit embarrassed about how empty his room was as he couldn't particularly afford to furnish it well.

Shino could hear the hum of the sewing machine stop "come in!" Artemis granted, Shino cracking the door open and rested against the door frame. "Hey, um, i'm not like saying but do you know where all my t-shirts went?" Shino asked, slightly awkward in his words as if Artemis wasn't guilty he would definitely be very confused on the origin of the question.

"Oh." Artemis responded, fumbling with his sewing machine a little. "Obviously you're allowed to borrow and take a few of mine, it's cute! Just i'm confused as i have zero t-shirts.." Shino elaborated more, he didn't want to make Artemis feel bad for borrowing or accepting offers from Shino.

A small giggle escaped Artemis, a guilty giggle. "What have you done." Shino asked bluntly, Arti's giggle escaping louder becoming a proper laugh now. His cute laugh didn't make up for the confusion Shino felt. "I sewn tom cruise on them!" Artemis cackled, pulling one of Shino's shirts out from his sewing machine and holding it up, sitting up from his bed to display the plain white t-shirt now with a poorly stitched embroidery of an outline of tom cruise.

"What the fuck Artemis." Shino mumbled, Artemis still weak with laughter as he pulled a pile of shirts from under his bed, revealing each one of Shino's shirts now embroidered with a rough outline of tom cruise's face, on some the face was printed on the back and on others the face was small and practically unnoticeable. "Have you stitched tom cruise on every single one of my T-Shirts.." Shino asked, pure utter shock and confusion drowning his tone

"Not all of them! I didn't know what to sew at first so this one has a little worm on it instead" Artemis giggled, picking up a tom cruise-free t-shirt instead embroidered with a small worm design. Shino stud their dumbfounded, absolutely stunned by the randomness of the robbery.

Shino sighed "take your medication." He said sternly, walking over to Artemis's side and grabbing his lithium from his bedside cabinet "i have!!" Artemis defended, his defence laced with laughs as he fell back onto his bed watching Shino fumble with the Lithium bottle. "Then it's not working and you need a stronger dose." Shino passive aggressively advised

Shino's tone only making Artemis laugh harder, Shino taking a pile of his t-shirts into his hands as Artemis lay on the bed which Shino stud next to cackling. "I'm not manic!!" He excused, his face flushing due to his laughing as he wrapped his arms around himself, ribs almost hurting from laughter. "How long have you been working on these?" Shino asked, morbidly impressed as he ran his thumb across the neat embroidery.

"All day" Artemis replied proudly, however the answer only shocking Shino more making him go practically white. "It's fine babeee, i made sure to sew it with weak string! The stitching basically snaps off" Artemis informed him, calming down his laughing slightly to demonstrate how easy it was to slip some scissors under the thread and with one snip completely unravel the pattern, fixing the shirt as if it had never been tom cruised.

Shino stayed silent, speechless as Artemis giggled to himself while reverting the hours long process of stitching tom cruise's face into all of Shino's shirts, just before Artemis could pick up the last one to unthread it - the t-shirt with the worm sewn into it - Shino stopped him and took the shirt out of his hands

"Huh?" Artemis acknowledged confusedly, a faint blush falling on Shino's cheeks as he prevented any reverting done to the worm "keep the worm, it's cute" Shino objected, not wanting to completely destroy hours of Artemis's work and the worm embroidery was subtle and neatly done, he didn't mind one small reminder of his boyfriend on one of his shirts.

Artemis snickered, instead of his previous laugh however it was a soft and caring laugh. "Aww Shino! You're cute!" Artemis stud up and kissed his cheek, Shino smiling and giving him a small hug. "Why the fuck did you want to sew tom cruise into all my shirts?" Shino asked, a confused laugh escaping him as he let Artemis go. Arti just shrugged, yet a proud grin on his face

(What the fuck is wrong with me and crack oneshots plz just ignore this one it's 1am and i'm bored)