Shino Basca (MHO)

Jack had gone to visit Shino, school had finished around half an hour ago and Jack decided to visit after he got changed out of his uniform. He didn't have any plans so, it seemed convenient.

It was a Thursday, drawing close to the second week that Shino had been in hospital. Jack arrived at the hospital and entered his name, once granted permission he went to Shino's room.

Shino lay in a hospital bed, jack sighed looking at him. He walked over and sat down on the chair, jack had already had his sentimental week where he'd talk to Shino about his day even though he couldn't hear. Now Jack just preferred to sit in silence with Shino, his company was important, Jack found it easier to focus on homework or creating a new song when he just sat in silence by Shino's hospital bed.

Jack was lost in thought when he heard a groan, he was confused until his eyes widened slightly "shino?" He whispered, standing up quickly and shaking Shino. Shino winced, he slowly stirred awake "holy fucking shit, SHINO!" Jack yelled, relief washing over him.

"Jack? Dude are you ok?" Shino sat up slightly, confused by Jacks shaking and yelling. "Dude. What the fuck." Jack's voice broke slightly, letting a small amount of emotion slip through in his voice. Shino looked at him confused, until fuzzy memories started fading back to him. A sinking feeling in his gut washed over him "i'm sorry Jack" shino sighed, jack slightly hugged him "as long as you're ok man.. you had us worried sick."

"How long has it been?" Shino asked, realising he'd fell unconscious after his attempt and woke up in the hospital. "It's Thursday.. Thursday the 15th. You've been out for almost 2 weeks"

-Shino's POV-

My body went slightly numb with a feeling of pure regret. My head ached "2 weeks?.. shit." I mumbled to myself, I was hooked to an IV and i have some heavy bandages wrapped around my arms. "Artemis found you in your bathroom, we all came down to check on you while RikKu called an ambulance. It was some serious shit.. Arti was covered in blood" jack reminded me, after he said that the memory of Artemis leaning me against the tub as he pressed against my arm faded back to me.

"Fuck." I rested my head back and covered my face, my throat felt like it was wrapped in barbed wire and dug into my skin. Jack rested a hand on my shoulder "it's ok, everyones been ok." Jack tried to reassure me "it's not! Oh my god i've traumatised my own fucking boyfriend." I groaned as i gripped my nose bridge to try stop myself from crying

Oh my god i promised him i'd go with him to meet his mum. Fuck i felt so awful, every memory that came back just made me feel even more guilty. I honestly regretted it, i always said I regretted it after my attempts but I genuinely felt that feeling of regret that makes you feel absolutely sick.

"H..How's monarch been." I asked Jack, taking a deep breath. I wanted to check on him first, just incase i missed anything important "Monarch's been great. Me and Blake got a little closer.. it was the first time i really ever saw her upset. She tried to hide it from me but she's been really worried about you. Nothing new's really happened in Monarch except they upped the security slightly after the villain attack." Jack said, I hadn't even thought about blake.. I felt shit for worrying her. I couldn't imagine the commotion i caused, if Blake was worried enough to get upset about it in-front of jack..

"Have you been ok?" I asked him, i was worried about him, i was worried about everyone. "I've been good, obviously i've been worried but. As long as you're ok now. School just felt wrong without you, there's been such an awful vibe around, everyones missing you" jack smiled, he seemed alright. I huffed as i rubbed my face

"I probably smell so fucking bad if i've just been in bed for 2 weeks straight.." i laughed, Jack laughing from next to me "you smell terrible." He smirked
"do I actually??" I laughed sitting up, then moving my head to smell myself "No i'm playing your fine, the place stinks of hospital if anything" Jack rolled his eyes as i raised my eyebrow at him "it's a hospital it's gonna smell like a hospital??" I shoved him as he laughed "no man your in a kennel." Jack mocked me as i rolled my eyes.