The discovery (Artino || Vampire Artemis AU || Part 8)

Artemis had missed school, he had stayed in bed all day after the blood moon, just sleeping. Although his attendance was an issue for monarch the school allowed his break for today.

-shino's pov-

I walked in from school, RikKu gliding down the stairs to get herself ready for cafe club and i pulled my laptop out my bag and placed it on the table, resting my jacket over a chair while leaving my bag on the couch, though only one thought was in my mind: Artemis.
I yawned while pulling myself upstairs and knocking on artemis's door. Silent? I creaked the door open slighty to see him still asleep in bed. "Fuck that kid can sleep..." i sighed while walking over and sitting on his bed "Artemis???" I shook his shoulder lightly
"Mhhhh?" He mumbled, his eyes flinching and he rubbed his face and squinted up at me "is it time for school or something..."
"Its 3:30" i laughed at him "3:30? In the morning?" He replied clearly still half asleep "you slept through school." I jokingly shoved his arm
"OH?" Artemis sat up quickly, turning to me as all the sleep seemed to be knocked out of him "Goodmorninggggg?" I rested my hand on his
"What the fuck happened last night? I can't remember shit..." he rubbed his head and looked at me. Fuck, i felt my stomach drop, what am i meant to say?

'Oh yeah you tried to kill me and then i done something your probably totally unready and uncomfortable with and tongued you down for a good few minutes before you then collapsed'

"Oh, idk you lost control and started walking down stairs until the blood moon ended and you stupidly feel and i had to carry you to bed.." i lied, i felt awful just i didn't know how he'd process it.
"I lost control? Shit are you ok did i hurt you?" He jumped up and cupped my face, looking at me up and down while stammering his words out. Guilt drowning in his eyes, if he was upset just at this I definitely couldn't tell him the truth.
"Yeah yeah im fine, nothing happened you just walked around for a bit." I held my hand over his and looked him in the eyes trying to force a genuine smile. His eyes narrowed, "ok." Huh?

-Artemis's POV-

Ballshit, i focused my attention on a deep bruise on his lower shoulder. It was recent, he didn't have it a few days ago, so its come from the blood moon. This man is full of ballshit.
He seemed to be paranoid when he began to realise what i was focusing on "what do you wanna eat?" He quickly stud up and rested his arm over his shoulder.  His hiding attempts just made me discover even more little bruises

Bruises knuckled with a forming one on his elbow. What the fuck happened? "Not hungry"
I wasn't even realising i was giving him the cold shoulder, it was just my reaction while trying to piece together my memories.

-Shino's POV-

I looked at myself in the mirror, applying light pressure to the litter of bruises on my shoulders.
It was from when he slammed me against the wall, and fuck they hurt. "Hi RikKu.." i smiled and turned around "The fuck happened while i was gone?.." she locked eyes with me, standing in the bathroom doorway i just snickered "told you to stay with Shizu for a reason" i rested hands on the sink behind me
"That was arti?" She gasped "look he didn't mean it" i assured her
"Did he apologise??" She crossed her arms still looking at me with concern "he doesn't know it happened.." i rubbed my eyes and i could feel the tension linger there.

"What do you mean he doesn't know?" She stared me down with thunder is her eyes
"Dude its not a big deal-"
"You go and tell him now." She walked further into the bathroom, talking a cloth and standing on her tip toes to help ne soothe the bruise
I sighed, "i'll tell him if it comes up again" she pressed on my bruises causing a familiar ache "OW! Shit ok i'll tell him now!!" I pushed her away as she giggled. "How was your sleepover with Shizu?" I asked her "AAAAAA IT WAS SO GOOD!!!" She walked out the bathroom as i trailed behind her while she rambled on about the random little things she did with shizu. While walking out the bathroom a familiar face looked us both up and down and turned back to walk up the stairs. Fuck!