Aftercare

(Ik I said the next chapter would be the MHO final but i haven't had motivation to write that certain one and i didn't wanna loose inspo for this one)

A soft comforting hand trailed up and down his back, causing his ears to flick as he reacted to the relaxing movements tracing up and down his back. A soft tired whine broke through the silence, turning his head toward where the affection came from.

"Kaibaa" Ashara whispered with a sweet smile, being reciprocated with a weak and tired one, Kaiba's eyes still sealed closed as he lay on his stomach. Kaiba rubbed his eyes, waking himself up, the scorching sun blazing through the open balcony and lighting up the room suggesting how long Kaiba had slept in for.

Kaiba sat up with a yawn, receiving a soft kiss on his cheek as his tail flicked, his cheeks flushing softly as his face was painted with a soft sweet smile. "Goodmorning" Kaiba hummed to the redhead, his hair undone and falling around his shoulders instead of his usual ponytail. "Goodmorning Kaiba, did you sleep well?" Ashara asked with the same soft tone, a hand running through Kaiba's hair relaxingly receiving a soft purr-like noise

"You're still in bed.." Kaiba muttered rather matter-of-factly, leaning softly into the touch of Ashara. Kaiba was greatly aware of Ashara's lack of need for basic necessities such as eating, sleeping and how he never grows tired, taking into consideration it was confusing on how he had stayed the night with him - sitting in silence while your boyfriend slept couldn't be too entertaining. "Well yes i wanted to watch over you and make sure you were ok" Ashara replied to his observations.

"Obviously not watching you in a weird way i-" Ashara mumbled to himself, not knowing how his response would come across to the prince. "I know what you meant Ashara" Kaiba chuckled, a half-hearted chuckle laced with a waking tiredness. Ashara returned the chuckle, placing a kiss on the tired princes lips, despite the drowsiness of just waking up the kiss was quickly returned.

Kaiba's head was guided to Ashara's shoulder, despite the tight muscle built up in Ashara's frame the way Kaiba's head rested into the crook of his neck was nothing but comfortable. Ashara's hand still soothingly massaging into Kaiba's hair receiving more soft appreciative purrs, Ashara's other hand resting on Kaiba's lower back, Kaiba's shendyt still - rather messily - hooked around his waist however his wesekh was discarded somewhere on the floor, creating a more comfortable surface to rest on.

"You're being rather affectionate..." Kaiba smiled into Ashara's neck, before planting a small kiss there. "Is it not normal to display affection after such... activities? Of last night?" Ashara said, a slight teasing bluntness in his voice, the reminder making Kaiba blush warmly. "Oh! W-Well yes" Kaiba spluttered back, pulling away from the affection gently to look at him with a flustered shock.

"However with your particular experience with Mors.. i can't imagine there was much affection given." Ashara commented, his tone becoming less soft with a more cold essence. "Indeed... i mean when i woke up he wasn't even in bed then left just after breakfast." Kaiba spat bitterly, frustration lacing his attitude, folding his arms in reminiscence of the agitating memory.

"And i did tell you i'd mend your heart did i not? Would you like a bath or something to eat?" Ashara offered, his tone becoming more gentle addressing Kaiba due to his coldness not being aimed at his boyfriend. "Oh! Oh gods no Ashara you don't have to worry about that, my servants can deal to anything of that sorts" kaiba dismissed him with a smile, while tightening and adjusting his shendyt slightly.

Ashara shrugged, pulling Kaiba back into an affectionate hug, a wide grin on Kaiba's face. Normally Ashara wasn't so affectionate, however under certain circumstances he could become a major sweetheart. Kaiba wasn't complaining at all, after a particularly enjoyable night with a morning smothered in affection how could you complain?

"I love you" Kaiba whispered to him, kissing Ashara's cheek before wrapping his arms more securely around Ashara's frame. "I love you too Kaiba, a lot. And i'm sorry if last night-" Ashara began, being quickly cut off by Kaiba shushing him and placing a finger over his lips until Ashara's voice ceased, before replacing his lips with a kiss

"Thank you" Kaiba smiled, kissing Ashara's cheek. "I hope that was enjoyable for your first time" Kaiba teased, Ashara laughed to himself softly rolling his eyes in enthusiasm. "Enjoyable is an accurate word" Ashara replied with warm cheeks, still wrapped up in Kaiba's arms and fur.

"Your grace?" A gentle voice echoed from downstairs, making Kaiba groan in frustration and annoyance. "What?! What do you need Selma?!" Kaiba yelled back agitatedly, pulling away from Ashara to reply frustratedly to Selma. "I was wondering what you'd like for breakfast-" Selma responded weakly, now appearing up the stairs and in the room.

"O-Oh!!" Selma spluttered with bright red cheeks staring at the shirtless Ashara and Kaiba sitting on Kaiba's bed. "Oh god is she's doing the fainting thing" Kaiba mumbled, just as he spoke a loud thud came from the side of the room, Selma laying on the floor where she was previously standing. "You alright Selma?" Ashara asked

He quickly stud up, pulling his usual tight brown shirt on as he sat next to selma. "You don't have a fever, however you are incredibly red." Ashara commented, helping Selma sit up properly "i-i'm sorry" she stuttered.

"Selma? My word why does this keep happening?" Kaiba mumbled in shock and rather concern, not being able to see Selma's state as Ashara's figure covered her from his angle. As he stud up his legs felt numb, slightly buckling under him as he grunted softly before regaining himself, looking back to the scene in front of him to see Ashara looking at him with a shit-eating grin making Kaiba scoff.

"I-I'm sorry your g-grace" Selma replied as Kaiba gently shook her shoulders and shook her back and forth. "Maybe you should get checked out Selma.." Kaiba commented, backing up from her once she was stud back up. "I-I will your grace. My apologies." Selma replied "breakfast will be ready in a few minutes" Selma shakily excused herself, as she ushered herself back down stairs.

"I am so sorry for her, i don't know whats gotten into her." Kaiba apologised, awkwardly glancing at Ashara who adjusted his shirt. "Would... would you like to stay for a bit? We could get something to eat.." Kaiba offered, watching a smile form on Ashara's face. "I wouldn't leave after breakfast" Ashara replied, wrapping his arms around Kaiba and kissing his cheek.

(JUST A SMALL LITTLE CUTE ONE I WANTED TO WRITE CUZ KAIBA AND ASHARA ARE SO UNDERRATED. Should i write what happened before this??🙈🙈)