Not a very happy ending

(I love all of ur disturbing and sad requests.. anyways some stuff can be a little ouchy in this one so)

The rain was soft, not too heavy yet noticeable sounds of the droplets hitting the glass of Arti's windows. But that wasn't the only sound in the room

RikKu would never know how glad she was that she went out so often, I think being at her dorm right now would absolutely traumatise her. Yet her roommates were careful in hiding their events, Rikku was completely clueless they had even started to think of each other sexually.

The sound of their mattress overshadowed the rain, kissing being placed all down Arti's neck as heavy breaths and moans flooded out the both of them.

"Fuck.." shino huffed, despite only being around halfway through the passion he was already lost in it, his hands already twitching into Arti's sides as his breaths came out thick and ridged with soft moans.

Soft broken sighs floated out of Artemis, biting his lip at certain rough movements and his inner leg twitching from how tightly they were wrapped around Shino's thighs. Shino pulled himself up slightly, guiding Artemis into a soft yet passionate kiss as each lip intertwined with the other.

Their kiss broke as another loud moan floated out of Arti's lips. "Oh.. oh god Kol.." Shino moaned, his head falling into Arti's neck as Arti's hands held his shoulders. He froze, suddenly the moment that was once so pleasurable now felt like nothing, lying there silent as he stared blankly at the ceiling trying to process of he was hearing things or not.

Shino didn't seem to notice Artemis's sudden silence, still continuing as normal however for Artemis his entire relationship had just shattered in front of him. He couldn't bring words to his mouth, just allowing Shino to continue as he stayed stunned and confused. He knew about Kol, he knew that whenever Kol was around he'd have to work 10x harder for Shino's attention

But he truly believed Shino cared more about him then Kol, he thought Kol was a barrier of the past, yet here Shino was now thinking of Kol during times that him and Artemis were meant to be in love.

"Kol.." Shino repeated, only confirming to Artemis that he hadn't just misheard him. The now numb feeling to the intimacy turned into disgust, feeling his throat lump in a stabbing pain. "Shino.." he mumbled, his voice quiet and wavering as he placed his hand on Shino's chest to keep him still.

Shino quickly stopped, looking up to check if Arti was ok. Before he could even ask he was pushed off, Artemis sitting up out of bed and pulling a blanket around himself. "Arti? Are you ok?" Shino asked, a confused concern hitting him as Arti's expression remained stale. He just nodded, getting up and keeping the blanket around himself as he redressed himself - normally never using a blanket to hide his body from Shino whenever he got changed back, which only concerned him more.

"Baby?" Shino asked, pulling his own clothes on as Arti grabbed his phone off the side. "I'm gonna go on a walk.." Artemis said dryly, slipping his phone into his pocket and exiting the room before even giving shino the chance to say anything in protest.

Shino sat there quietly watching him leave, a quiet confusion lingering in the air as he quickly thought through each moment of what just happened to try realise where he had fucked up. Maybe he had accidentally pressured Arti into it? Or maybe he was too rough or too slow..

Then it hit him. He had said Kol's name, it felt as if his muscles recounted the feeling of Artemis tensing under his grasp the moment the foreign name slipped out his mouth. He scoffed to himself, quickly grabbing his phone off the side and calling Artemis's contact, on the first dial it went straight to answer phone. He typed a quick apology message to Arti, asking him to come back, only to find he was blocked once the message was sent.