Attention please!!

(Shino's 100% a fortnight addicted bf... anyways. Smut that isn't sex? Valll what disgusting kinky stuff have u wrote this time!)

Artemis huffed to himself as he adjusted how he was lying in Shino's bed. He has been drifting in and out of sleep for the past hour, him and Shino had been hanging out in Shino's room since school ended, RikKu going to the best friends club meaning the dorm was quiet.

He looked over at Shino's back, his headphones sitting on his head, one ear uncovered due to Arty's demand, his console in his hand as the screen in front of him illuminated his silhouette.

Artemis had been sulking for the past hour, him and Shino had been cuddling and when he woke up from his nap Shino was sitting on the bed with a controller in hand. And now he was practically being neglected.

At first Artemis had started saying the most random and obscure things to get Shino's attention, Shino either ignoring or not hearing him or just chuckling at him. Since then Arty gave up on getting his boyfriends attention and just went on his phone trying to ignore Shino yelling at who he could only assume was Jack and Kiyo on the game with him as he could recognise their voices yelling at him back.

Arty scoffed when his phone ran out of battery, grabbing Shino's phone instead as he put his own phone on charge. He giggled to himself as he took a picture of Shino on his game and captioned it with "Hi this is Shino i am here to admit to being a neglectful boyfriend to my gorgeous most handsome husband" and posted it to his story.

When Shino didn't notice that he was on his phone after a minute he continued, taking funny pictures of himself with different filters and spamming their school groupchat with them. Kiyo or Jack must've noticed Artemis on Shino's phone and snitched, Artemis letting out a yelp as Shino grabbed his ankle and dragged him down the bed

"Get off my phone" Shino teased him, talking to him directly for the first time in a while. Artemis huffed, discarding Shino's phone as he fixed his shirt which had rolled up when Shino had pulled him. He sat up by Shino and patted his hair down, worried it had now gone frizzy.

Arty yawned as he wrapped his arms around Shino's shoulders and rested his head in the crook of his neck. Shino kissed his cheek before turning his attention back to the game, Artemis watching Shino's avatar jump around with two other people as they walked together, all holding different sized guns he had no idea about.

As Arty was now near Shino he could faintly hear their conversations, mostly Kiyo yelling and Jack laughing along and making fun of him. "Oh my god my lag!!" Kiyo yelled clearly, making both Artemis and Shino laugh. "Maybe you just suck Kiyo" Artemis replied, leaning over to the mic attached to Shino's headset as Shino laughed louder. "Shut up Artemis" Kiyo huffed at him

"He's right Kiyo, me and Jack are carrying you" Shino continued, defending Artemis as he could hear Jack chime in and continue to make fun of him. Artemis giggled as he listened into their banter, sometimes kissing Shino's cheek or neck when he got bored.

"Oh, Shino!!" Artemis gasped as Shino started taking damage, someone from off Shino's screen began shooting at him as Shino spun around to see where it was coming from "i'm being shot at!!" Shino yelled down the mic, his character being knocked to their knees before Jack's avatar came over and Kiyo revived him.

Shino sighed, leaning into Artemis slightly "thanks Kiyo" he said, continuing to play as he opened a nearby chest. "I don't get how you can enjoy that game... it's so stressful" Artemis commented, kissing Shino again and hugging him tighter. "Arty baby let go a lil please.. i can't move my arms properly" Shino complained, Artys tighter hug limiting his mobility.

Artemis just giggled, hugging him tighter as he continued to kiss the side of Shino's face and neck. "Arty!!" Shino whined, trying to continue to play as another player started shooting at him. Yet Artemis kept smiling as he continued to kiss Shino, taking one hand away from his hug to shake Shino's arm trying to distract him