Ronin's visit. (MHO S2)

"I just need to speak to Shino about safety during a fire drill, because of what happened today it's part of our safeguarding rules" Ronin explained to Artemis, who had let him into the dorm.

"O-Oh ok, i hope he's not in too much trouble... erm.. i have to go to the cafe club soon.." Artemis continued, knowing he had broken the fire drill rules as well meaning Ronin probably wanted to speak to him as well.

Ronin had completely forgot that part of his excuse, luckily Artemis was trusting and pretty gullible so he didn't immediately call bluff. "Yeah i'm aware, we'll talk to you tomorrow" Ronin compromised, watching Arty nod awkwardly as he prepared to leave.

Both Shizu and Artemis left the dorm, just as Shino walked up the stairs to face him. Ronin immediately let his demeanour fall, as he could tell Shino knew he couldn't care less about whatever happened during the fire drill.

"Give me back those files Shino." Ronin scolded him, slightly amused by the fact Shino thought he was slick enough to pull off a stunt like that. Shino's eyes widened at him slightly, however he stayed overall composed as to not look overly suspicious. "What files?" He asked, sounding convincing to anyone who didn't have undeniable proof he had them.

Ronin's eyes narrowed at him, Shino clearly being able to tell that he was serious and not messing around with him. "Cut the ballshit, you pulled the fire alarm on a hallpass to sneak into the teachers office and steal Databases case logs." Ronin explained to him, as if to remind Shino of the events he could remember so clearly as they happened less than an hour ago and the case logs were stuffed into his bag.

"I did?" Shino asked, raising an eyebrow at Ronin, despite knowing damn well he was caught and Ronin wasn't in the mood for jokes. Ronin didn't reply, instead just looking sternly and expectingly at him. Shino sighed, deciding to let their conversation become serious. "No bodies at the scene?" Shino asked, with the same tone as Ronin, just as cold and expecting.

Ronin sighed, knowing by now Shino probably would've read what they had been trying to keep. "I'm not having this Conversation with you right now Shino-" "well, you kind of are since you came to my dorm to ask for them, so you can get them back when i know what the fuck happened with my parents." Shino interrupted

His tone was aggressive and harsh, Ronin slightly taken aback. "Shino this is serious, these documents have way more than your case. You need to give them back." Ronin continued, not willing to be blackmailed into retrieving these files. Plus, he couldn't give into Shino's demands without being put on death row by Kowalski and Monarch.

But Shino's glare didn't faultier, still looking at him with a cold look expecting him to fess up. Both of them almost having a small staring contest, and however blinked would have to surrender to the other.

"You let me believe i had murdered my own parents for 10 years. Do you know what that done to me?" Shino asked, watching a small note of guilt form on Ronin's face. He had accepted their death, mourned, moved on. He wanted to know if all that pain was for nothing. "Shino even if i wanted to i couldn't tell you, we're not able to for your safety." Ronin tried to compromise

Shino just scoffed. "What could be so dangerous about my own parents?" He asked, mocking Ronin's weak accuses to try hide him from his own life. However Ronin's face visibly fell, a cruel sense of Irony that Ronin knew that him knowing the truth would be dangerous for him.

He noticed it immediately, Ronin's awkward regain of composure quickly. Nervously biting his tongue however making sure not to show his own nerves. "We have reason to believe that Ghost whisperer is your mother" Ronin sighed.

"Don't fuck with my Ronin" Shino chuckled, shaking his head nonchalantly, he should've known that Ronin would tell him some ballshit to convince him to hand over the files and once he got them let him know it was a lie. Ronin just sighed at him "i'm being serious Shino" he continued. "So am i! I remember my childhood Ronin."