57.

...

Next Day

...

Cookie stepped out of the shower, her body drenched with water dew. She stood in front of her mirror, drying herself off. She wiped the fog off of the mirror, looking at her reflection. She unclipped her hair, allowing it to fall to her shoulders.

It was early this morning, about 5AM. This was the first time that Cookie took the chance of showering this early.

She wrapped herself in her towel, then snuck out of the bathroom and went towards her wardrobe. After selecting her outfit for the day, she stood up on her toes to grab a particular pair of pumps that she wanted. Usually she didn't put things on the highest shelf due to her height, but when you're a compulsive shopper like herself, space is very quick to become limiting for clothing.

She wrapped her finger onto one shoe, but once she tugged at it, it fell from the shelf and landing hard onto the floor with a loud thump. "Dammit!" She said, kneeling down to pick it up.

In the middle of her standing up, she heard a voice behind her. "Cookie?" She stood up quickly, gasping and hoping that none of her body had been seen. Her face immediately turning into a dark red, and she closed her eyes cursing herself for this embarrassing moment.

She turned around slowly, one shoe in her hand. Anika leaned up against the doorway, glaring at her and grinning. The two women stared at each other, and it took a moment before Anika realized how embarrassed Cookie looked.

"Oh!- Oh my god this is embarrassing- No, it's my fault I wasn't trying to stare...I-I'll just-" Anika cleared her throat, blushing lightly as well. Cookie put her hair behind her ear. "I—I just didn't think you'd be awake...I usually don't shower until after you leave...I just woke up before you so I figured- No it's fine, this is your place- You probably feel weird- No, you look good- Good?" Cookie asked.

The two women stared at each other again, Anika trying not to allow her eyes to roam. "Uh...what made you wake up this early?" Cookie asked, breaking the silence. "Oh...I heard something fall. I heard some shuffling, and something fall that was really loud. I didn't see you next to me so I was wondering what was going on...I'm not trying to be a creep or anything- I know..." Cookie said, looking away and smiling lightly.

"I was just trying to get these shoes. You know I'm a little...short...so it was a struggle." Said Cookie. Anika smiled lightly, looking up at the second shoe that was sitting on top of the shelf. "Do you need some help?" Anika asked.

Cookie fanned her away. "Probably not, I managed to get this one down." Cookie said. "Just let me...try again." She said, turning away and beginning to reach up to the top of the shelf again.

Anika grinned, watching her as she reached, her toes in the air and yet her grip still far away. Anika put her thumb nail up to her teeth, glaring from Cookies legs all the way up to the back of her head, noticing how unaware she seemed to be of how short the bathtowel was on her body. It fit tightly on her, her defined curves being heavily detailed.

It was just below her thighs. Anika broke her gaze, biting her lip lightly.

"Don't be afraid to ask me for help." Anika said, suddenly whispering in Cookies ear from behind. Cookie noticed her hand next to hers, grabbing at the shoe. Her hand was warm on her waist, and Cookie could feel her standing right against the back of her.

She immediately froze, feeling her heart start to beat excessively fast. Her face heat up again, her looking at the side of Anika's face. Her defined jawline and chilled expression. Cookie tried to utter out something, but she couldn't. Anika's body was warm against hers, and if it weren't for this towel...