13.

...

Wednesday

...

Lucious sat in his office chair, Andre across from him. "Alright so we have places for the investors and anyone else looking to sponsor Hakeem and Jamal?" He asked. Andre nodded. "Mom already organized the seating arrangements." He said. "Oh really?" He asked. Andre nodded. He made a surprised face. "Good. Nice to know I can always count on her." Said Lucious. "Now, Hakeem and Jamal need to be rehearsing all day today because we have a big event tonight." He said. "Speaking of which, where is your mama?" Asked Lucious. "She's at the studio, watching Tianna test out a new song. Treasure is there too." Said Andre.

"That's right, Tianna is back today from her tour. I need to make sure Hakeem stays away from her, the boy starts acting like he doesn't have any damn sense when she gets around him." Said Lucious, standing up from his seat. Anika entered the room, greeting Andre. He gave a head nod and left out of the room.

"You know Tianna is back today right?" She asked him. "Yeah, I'm on my way down there now." Said Lucious, walking up to her and placing his hands onto her waist. "You know...speaking of last night. Were you really reading about that recipe?" He asked. She let out a chuckle, placing her hands onto both side of his face.

"Are you serious?" She asked him

"Are you serious?" She asked him. He continued to stare at her. "Lucious, you can't be serious." She said. "I'm just asking." He said. "What else could I have possibly been doing?" She asked him. He nodded. "Right." He agreed. She leaned in to place a kiss onto his lips.

...

"Take it from the top, Tianna, it sounds good but there's something missing." Said Cookie. Tianna nodded. "Where's Porsha?" Asked Cookie. "She's helping with the stage as you asked." Said Tianna. Cookie sighed. "Damn, it hasn't been the same around here since Becky hurt her leg. She still has another week before she can come back." Said Cookie.

"Alright, From the top T." Said Cookie. Tianna nodded, and the track replayed as she began to sing again. Treasure watched nearby, taking notes of the singing Tianna did. Even though they didn't get along all the time, Treasure had to admit that she was really good at what she did.

...

Anika and Lucious walked into Leviticus together to watch Hakeem and Jamals rehearsal. [Play Video]

Hakeem hopped down from the stage, then walking over to the two of them, his forehead and arms glistening with sweat. "What's up y'all." He spoke. "Hey, you ready for tonight?" Asked his father. "Pfft. You bet, imma have the whole crowd shouting my name." He said, showing an arrogant smile.