3.

3rd Person POV

Following Day

Cookie stomped into the empire building this morning, with Candace's and Carol's opinions on her mind. She didn't know which one she agreed with. To go in and try to make peace, or to show her where Cookie Lyon stands.

Anika quickly walked into the empire building, with her friends opinion on her mind. To show Cookie Lyon that she has just as much of a stand- if not bigger- as she did.

They both met up at the studio at the same time, staring at eachother angrily outside of the door. "Cookie." Said Anika. Cookie ignored her, and walked into the studio. Anika rolled her eyes. Inside we're the Lyon boys, and some there to help out with production. Cookie and Anika's jobs were to stay after hours and produce or tweak beat for the next song session.

The boys started to sing their song, while Anika and Cookie stood back, bobbing their head to the beat.

Once they were finished, Becky asked them to come out

Once they were finished, Becky asked them to come out. "That was HOT! This is going to set the album on fire!" She Said. "You already know.." Said Hakeem. "It's crazy how this has just been flying by so quick. We're coming up with song after song." Said Jamal, grinning.

"That's my babies..!" Walked up cookie, hugging them tightly.

"Hey ma, what brought you in here?" Asked Jamal. "Well I'm working on the music production." Said Cookie. "But I thought that was- My job? Yes, it was just mine." Chimed in Anika, while cookie rolled her eyes. She exhaled.

"Lucious suggested we both work on it." Cookie replies. Becky, Hakeem, and Jamal looked confused. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Asked Becky. "Yeah.." asked Hakeem. "What do you mean?" Asked Anika. "Y'all two, working on beats. Together? Don't you two hate each other?" Asked Becky.

"And don't you have completely two different tastes in music?" Asked Jamal. "Look, we both wanted the job, and we as grown women are going to make it work. And let's leave it at that. Now, what I need for y'all to do is get up, and get going because we have work to do." Said Cookie, motioning for them to rise up and exit.

They sighed and did so. "Alright.." Said Becky. "I just hope there won't be any problems.." Said Hakeem. Cookie smacked him in the back of his head. "And don't tear up nothing in here, this equipment is expensive.." Said Jamal. "Shut up boy." Cookie Said.