92.

...

Time Later

...

The sun was beaming strongly over the beach, and the soothing sounds of the ocean water slapping against the shore made the woman release a relaxed hum from underneath her shades.

She laid on her back in a lawn chair, one arm underneath her head while the other was on her stomach. She was dressed in a bright orange two piece bathing suit. Her eyes were closed.

"It such nice day, ah wah?" She mumbled. Her eye lids suddenly darkened, as if the sun was covered almost instantly. "Wha?-" The moment she opened her eyes, a large bucked of water was poured on top of her, completely drenching her body from head to toe.

She gasped, and heard booming manly laughter come from above her head. "Yah, it a real nice day, Teedee!" Shouted Anturo, tossing his head back and laughing. Andal stood behind, watching them with a slight grin on his face. Anika was coughing from how much water went up her nose. "She drownin' ah wah?" Audley laughed. Anika then turned her head, snapping it at them and squinting.

The men's eyes widened, and they were suddenly sprinting away towards the shore while she chased after them. "Get back here Yah' bush children. I goin' tah' make Yah' sleep in da' ocean!" She shouted. Once they reached the cold water, she jumped on Audley's back, putting him in a headlock. "She chokin' meh'! She strong' den' five men!" He shouted. Andal and Anturo hit their hands on the water, counting for the tap out.

"One, two,- Hey! Wha' Yah' doin' out dere?! Come now, I need yah' come to da' market with meh!" Shouted a woman's voice, the siblings all turned around in silence, staring at their mother standing in the middle of the beach, waving her hand at them.

"Comin, mommeh'!" Shouted the men, Audley then lifting Anika up from underneath her legs, making her fall off of his shoulders and backwards into the water.

...

"Hey, dis' look like Teedee, Ah wah?" Asked Andal, pointing at an orange that had a nose-resembling bump on it. The men started chuckling, and Anika stared at them with a straight face. "Yah' childish. Not even funneh'." She said.

The outdoor market was bustling with people, townspeople carrying bags of fruit and vegetables. There seemed to be endless options of different ingredients for foods.