88.

...

Two Weeks Later

...

"Damn, Anika. Don't break my back." Cookie groaned playfully, feeling Anika push what felt like holes with her hands into her spine. Anika smacked her lips. "I tryin' tah' get da' kinks out. Yah' got to add pressure if yah' want tah' feel relief." Anika said.

She was sitting on Cookies back, also on her bed, wearing nothing but a pajama shirt suit. Cookie laid with her hands crossed over one another, her bra unhooked for Anika to gain more access to her back.

Anika pushed into Cookies back with her knuckles again. Cookies winced. "What did yah' do tah' get it like dis?" Anika asked. "I think it was the way I was sleeping. It felt like someone hit my back with a brick." Cookie said. "Do yah' think I kicked yah' in mah' sleep?" Anika asked. Cookie laughed. "No, not at all." She said. "Even though you are a little wild when you're asleep." Cookie said. "I wile' when I awake too." Anika said, leaning down to kiss Cookies cheek.

Cookies face heat up ever so slightly. "Even though your knuckles hurt a little bit, it's actually kind of soothing. It makes me want to fall asleep." She said. "Then sleep. Maybe yah' feel betta' when yah' wake up after I massage' it." Anika said. "Well you'll have to slide down if you want me to take a nap-" Anika laid down onto Cookies back again.

"I sleepin' righ' here." Anika whispered. "You are something else." Cookie said. Anika chuckled, kissing Cookies shoulder.

...

The room was filled with darkness. Every light shut off, only the sound of rain from the night sky hitting hard against the window could be heard. Wrapped in the sheets was a woman, bags underneath her eyes and tissues surrounding her bed, the used ones getting mixed in with the fresh ones.

Small voices could be heard coming from the cell phone that was being held. A bright screen shining across the eyes of the person watching.

"We should get this on camera...!" Anika said. She turned around, facing away from the waterfall and holding her phone in the air. The waterfall was in the distance, and Cookie was standing awkwardly next to Anika, not really sure of what to do. This was the first time that they put one another on film.

"You're...recording?" Cookie asked. "Yes, I am." Anika replied, then suddenly pulled Cookie closer to her by the side of her waist. Cookie let out a slight smile. Anika started to talk to the camera. "We're at Hudson Valley...! And some ice from the waterfall is about to-" Suddenly Anika heard the sound of a crack ricochet from the walls surrounding the waterfall.

She and Cookie turned around for a second, Cookie jumping from the sudden sound. They watched a large piece of ice broke was the waterfall and smashed down into the thin ice below, making an eruption of a sound causing constant echoes to bounce around.

Anika squealed, turning back to the camera. "Do you hear it?" Anika asked Cookie. Cookie smiled, nodding. "It's so loud..!" She said over the sounds of the echoing. She continued to stare at it, a wide smile on her face. Anika stared at her, watching her face seem to light up from witnessing the waterfall.

Cookie suddenly felt Anika plant a kiss on her cheek. She turned to face her, a look of slight surprise on her face. "What?" She asked. "Nothing.." Anika replied. Cookie was suddenly pulled in to Anika's lips by her waist again. It was a quick peck, but Cookie pulled away, putting her hands lightly onto Anika's shoulders.

"Anika...! You're still recording..!" Cookie replied. Anika started laughing. "I don't care, only me and you will see this." Said Anika. "But-" Anika placed another kiss onto Cookies cheek, and a few more after that. "Stop...!" Cookie squealed, trying not to show a reaction to her.