60.

...

Three Days Later

...

Cookie opened her laptop, her eyes quickly typing her password into the text box. She glared over her shoulder for a brief moment, then opening her browser.

She began to research

She began to research. Lately she has been doing as much of it as she can for the many questions that she has regarding she and Anika's relationship. When women say or do things they have different intentions or meaning behind them, and sometimes Cookie needed clarification for herself.

"What does it mean when a woman wants to take you on a private trip with her?"

She began to read through the web results.

"This means that she trusts you."

"She's interested in you."

"She might be trying to get time alone to make a move."

"Make a move?" Cookie asked aloud. She was excited to take a trip with Anika sure enough, but for an entire week? She's never had someone offer to take her on a private trip outside of the country, and she and Lucious never even had the time nor opportunity to do anything like that. She couldn't seem to envision what kind of 'move' Anika would be making. Is that was she was trying to do?

"She wants to...make a move?" Cookie mumbled to herself. Her heart started to race slightly, her imagination starting to roam. "Really?" She whispered, a slight gleam in her eyes.

"Um, what are you looking at?" Said a voice suddenly from behind her. Cookie gasped, standing up quickly and shutting her laptop. She turned, standing up straight and putting her back against the counter. She stared face to face with Candace, while Carol soon sat down at the kitchen table.

Today, the three women were at the mansion. Not the usual spot that Cookie would be in, but Lucious left temporarily and Cookie felt that this would be the perfect time to invite her sisters over for some face-to-face private talk. She was there to help him with something regarding Empire, but that's all she was there for.

"Uh, can you not roll up to me like that?" Cookie asked, moving a piece of hair from her face.