132.

...

Three Months Pregnant

...

The rough patch that Lori and Anika experienced due to the phase of her pregnancy that she was at two weeks ago had finally subsided.

While Anika understood Lori's feelings and caution, she felt like she was acting with the expectation of something negative happening. Some days when Anika's mood swings would be at a full time high, and some days her meals would stay down while other days she'd feel nauseous, Lori's prying caution was overwhelming.

They got into a few arguments about it, because Lori's behavior made Anika stressed, which wasn't good for her pregnancy at all. If Anika got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, Lori got up too. She sat in the bathroom with her, constantly asking her how she was feeling. If she rubbed her stomach consistently, Lori would ask her if she's experiencing any pain.

Lori's up and down behavior didn't fluctuate with Anika's hormonal changes and mood fluctuations at all. When Anika would want to go for a jog around the house, she tried to talk her out of it. Or she would tell her a specific amount of time she thought would be best to do something. Anika appreciated her care, but she couldn't wait until those weeks had passed.

The three month mark is where things finally started to cool down. But despite this, Anika felt happy to feel her stomach taking shape.

 But despite this, Anika felt happy to feel her stomach taking shape

...

Five Months Pregnant

...

Once Anika reached five months, she had a radiating glow about her. She felt huge, and though she had back aches at times, she still appreciated her strength.

Sometimes her moods were so wild to the point where she would cry from seeing something minor in a movie, such as a puppy whining. Anika couldn't watch movies with any animals in it because the amount of sentiment she held would leave her in tears.

Her cravings were extremely bizarre. Oreos and strawberry jam. Cheese and celery. Lori would make her laugh hysterically anytime she talked about her pregnancy cravings each time she was pregnant with one of the boys.

Today was a big day, as they were hosting their gender reveal party out on the lawn.

This gender reveal wasn't just going to be a surprise for the guests, but also for Lori. She had no idea what genders Anika was having. She thought about it constantly, and she kicked herself sometimes for wishing that they weren't girls.

The only people who knew the gender was Anika's mother Georgia and Renee. They had gone into the hospital room together with Anika during an ultrasound, and no matter how many times Lori asked, none of them would tell her.