64.

...

Day 3

...

Anika stared at the sunrise yet again over the edge of the pool, a blue one piece swimsuit highlighting her body. She thought more about what happened last night with Cookie. Sure, it wasn't new that the two of them would make out from time to time, but this time it felt different. Anika was sure of what she wanted, and it seemed like for the first time Cookie made it slightly clear as well.

Anika wasn't here to pressure anyone in anyway, that's not why she has Cookie on this trip with her but what can she do if things happen? Anika has been getting flirted with by Cookie for a month straight, constant teasing and luring. Anika couldn't tell if it was unintentional, meaning that Anika was just starting to lose her self control and take every move Cookie made against her as a signal, or Cookie was purposely trying to give of signals. Either way, Anika wasn't in any rush. She wanted to relish in their time here, just like she did with the sunrise. Waiting and watching, taking in all of its beauty until it's reached it's peak.

...

"I knew you'd be out here." Cookie said from the doorway, staring at Anika while she wore a robe. She had just gotten out of the shower, her body still feeling warm from the hot water. The birds chirped loudly while Anika looked over her shoulder.

"Yah' up dis' earleh?" She asked. "I...couldn't really toss and turn any longer." Cookie replied, slowly walking out of the doorway. "Like it?" Anika asked, posing in her blue bathing suit, her hair slicked back from how heavy the water was on it. Cookie stared at her, then nodding. She sat in a patio chair behind her, watching her as she posed.

"Very much

"Very much." Cookie replied. "I really like blue on you." Said Cookie. "Thank you.." Anika said, looking over her shoulder and grinning at Cookie. Cookie couldn't say it enough how much she was impressed by Anika's fit body. On times she wasn't with Cookie, she would be at the gym or working out at home. She was so toned in her arms, yet her backside stayed round and presumably...soft.

"Yah' should come here wid' meh' once in a ways." Anika suggested. "I can never bring myself to get up this early on my own. This time was rare." Cookie replied. "Yah' missin' out. Dis' good way tah' clear yah' mind." Said Anika, then sloshing her feet around in the water a few times. Cookie stared out into the distance at the sun starting to creep over the horizon in the slightest. Listening to the ocean below and the birds singing their songs. It is peaceful. Every traumatic thing that happened in Cookies life seemed to no longer be as vivid while she was listening to this. Experiencing this.

"I think you're right." Replied Cookie.

...

New York City

...

Lucious stood in his bathroom mirror, finishing up on shaving the last corner of his goatee. He wore a black and red robe while he did this. Since before Cookie left, a lot has happened.