2.

3rd Person POV

Following Day

Cookie opened her eyes this morning with only one thing on her mind: competing with Anika. She wasn't just going to wallow in the dirt behind some bougie debutant.

It certainly wasn't Cookie, and she wasn't about to allow it. She can taunt her and talk all the slick shit she wants, but she was not going to interfere with her tasks at work.

That wasn't professional and that was immature. And cookie planned on beating her at her own game.

...

She walked into empire, hips swaying with her everyday confidence going through the roof. She was sure that one she saw Anika, she was going to make a statement.

She headed towards Lucious' office. She gave deep knock onto the cherry wood of the door. No reply. She was sure he was in there, she hasn't seen him anywhere throughout the building yet.

Yes, it may be a wondering thought on why Cookie was planning to enter her ex's office at the moment, and what he has to do with Cookie and Anika's rivalry. Although, Cookie didn't have a clear answer.

There was no reply but the door was unlocked. She twisted the knob, and pushed forward.

She was met with a sight that she despised but should have expected. Anika and Lucious in the middle of lip locking and laughing. Cookie cleared her throat. "Oh I'm sorry..!" She Said in a loud tone that caused them to separate.

"Aww, I see I interrupted something

"Aww, I see I interrupted something. I'm sorry Lucious I didn't mean to walk in on you and your little girl having a moment." Cookie Said.

Lucious gave her a look of annoyance. "It's alright.." Said Anika, standing up and adjusting her maroon colored dress. Lucious looked up at her.