58.

...

Two Days

...

"I think that this looks really good on you..." Anika said, staring into Cookies eyes as she placed her gloss onto her lips. The two of them stood in the bathroom mirror, Cookie smiling lightly as she watched Anika.

Old r&b and Hip Hop music played from Cookies phone that sat on the counter, music like that reminding her of the good times back in Philly. Some of them she listened to that she remembered dancing too with her inmate friends. It helped her get through.

Anika then reached up her thumb to wipe the edges of her lip, making sure that everything is even. Anika pulled away, Cookie turning to the mirror to look at herself in the mirror.

"This is cute. I don't wear gloss often." Cookie said. "You can have it if you want it." Anika said, grabbing her eyeliner from the counter and turning away, walking towards a small ottoman in the bathroom. She laid on her back as she held a mirror in the air.

Anika was dressed in a matching shirt and tank top grey silk pajama set, a grey robe to match

Anika was dressed in a matching shirt and tank top grey silk pajama set, a grey robe to match. Cookie turned to look at her. "Are you doing your eyeliner laying down?" Cookie asked. "I sure am.." Anika replied playfully. "You're a woman of many talents, Anika." Cookie said, smiling.

"You have no idea." Anika replied. Cookie turned away, and Anika's eyes gazed up from her position. She didn't want to stare, but she couldn't really help it. Watching Cookie do her makeup while she stood at the bathroom counter, leaning over it in tight fitting shorts. She was so lost in focusing on her own makeup it took a moment for her to notice Anika.

"I see you staring, Anika." She said, staring at her from the reflection. Anika licked her teeth, tilting her head back down to looking in the mirror. "Is that bad?" She asked. "No..." Cookie said.

"Can you come help me with my eyeliner?" Anika said. "Sure.." Cookie said, then walking over to Anika. Anika tilted down the mirror, and Cookie leaned inches towards her. She tossed her leg over Anika's lap, then putting her knees on both edges of the ottoman.

She grabbed the eyeliner from Anika, then leaning down close to her face and beginning to carefully apply it to her eyes. "I thought you were good at this..." said Cookie sarcastically. Cookie was currently hovering over her lap, a concentrated look on her face. She stared at the top of Anika's eyes, but Anika stared right at hers.

Cookie felt Anika's hands glide underneath her shirt to her waist, holding her. "I am..." Anika said. Cookie only smiled lightly, then her eyes gazing down slightly into Anika's. Cookie finished the other eye rather quickly, then leaning up. "There.." she said. She then got up from above her, then heading over to the bathroom sink.

Anika turned over, watching her as she stood at the sink again. She curled her lips. She then looked down at her own hands, examining her medium length square-filed fingernails. Anika exhaled sharply, then standing up from the ottoman. "Do my lipstick too." Said Anika. "Geez, whatever you say, bossy." Cookie said. Anika walked behind her, and Cookie turned to face her.