Chapter #4

Chapter #4
1 month later
Sam’s POV 
Today we are recording two songs in one day to catch up because this album is being released the weekend after the premiere of Endgame in three months and we still have six more songs to work on and record. Sarah and I are just waiting for Benji to show up. So naturally I go to Instagram to pass the time and to post a meme.

“Ha get wrecked Steve”[@ChrisEvans: What did I do to deserve this][@ScarlettJohansson: It’s not wrong though][@SamMily: BTW you look hot in that picture Scarlett][@SarahJohansson: Stop flirting in the comments][@RDJ: This is a good one Sam]

[@ChrisEvans: What did I do to deserve this]
[@ScarlettJohansson: It’s not wrong though]
[@SamMily: BTW you look hot in that picture Scarlett]
[@SarahJohansson: Stop flirting in the comments]
[@RDJ: This is a good one Sam]

“Hey guys sorry I’m late. Should we jump right into it? We are starting with ‘Until It Happens To You’ right?” Benji says walking into the studio. “Yeah, that's the plan, should we get started?” Sarah says. “Yep count us down sweetie.” I tell her through my headset. “Ok three two one go.” She says.

“You can have a friend get their heart broke”
“And you can be there when they need it most, but”
“You won't be the one falling off the deep end”
“You can have a friend lose somebody close”
“And you can be there when they need it most, but”
“You won't be the one having trouble sleeping”
“Somebody loses their somebody every day”
“But you'll never really know what it's like”
“'Til you wake up to some real bad news”
“You'll never really know how it feels”
“'Til it happens to you”
“No, you'll never really know what it's like”
“Even if you think you do”
“You'll never really know how it feels”
“'Til it happens to you”
“You can say sorry a million times”
“But even if you try, try to sympathize”
“You won't be the one picking up the pieces”
“You can do your best, call 'em every night”
“Listen to 'em say, say they're alright”
“But you know there's a chance they don't really mean it”
“Somebody loses their somebody every day”
“But you'll never really know what it's like
“'Til you wake up to some real bad news”
“You'll never really know how it feels”
“'Til it happens to you”
“No, you'll never really know what it's like”
“Even if you think you do”
“You'll never really know how it feels”
“'Til it happens to you”
“You”
“'Til it happens to you”
“You'll never really know what it's like”
“'Til you wake up to some real bad news”
“You'll never really know how it feels”
“'Til it happens to you”
“No, you'll never really know what it's like”
“Even if you think you do”
“You'll never really know how it feels”
“'Til it happens to you”
“You”
“Somebody loses their somebody”

“That was great guys, let's take a lunch break then we can do ‘Peace Of Mind’.” Sarah tells us. “Let’s get pizza.” I suggest. “I like that idea.” Sarah says. “Me too.” Benji adds. “So Sarah, how is school going?” Benji asks. “It’s going well. Hey Ma.” Sarah says getting my attention. “Yes sweetie?” I reply. “Why does Mom have to stay in bed for the rest of the time she’s pregnant with Elizabeth?” Sarah asks. “The doctor justs wants to be cautious because of what happened with the twins.” I tell her honestly then my phone rings and it’s Scarlett.
“Hey Baby what’s up?” I ask.
“Can you bring me some of your pizza? It smells good and the baby wants some.” She whispers.
“Yes I can do that. Why are you whispering?” I ask.
“You’ll see when you get here just try and be quiet.” She says.
“Ok I’m on my way.” I say hanging up the phone.
“She smelled the food and asked me to bring her some. I will be right back.” I tell the two getting nods in return. I get a plate and put two slices of my pizza on it and head up the stairs. When I get to our room I see the twins asleep on each side of Scarlett and Danny asleep in her lap with Beauty and the Beast playing softly in the background. The sight makes me smile instantly. “Here Baby. They look so cute cuddling with their Mom.” I say gesturing to the kids, my smile never falters. “Yeah we were having a Disney marathon till they fell asleep.” She smiles. “How is the recording coming along?” She continues. “It’s going well, we are actually in the middle of a break between songs. How are you feeling?” I ask. “Just fine, the baby and I are perfectly healthy, you heard the doctor yesterday. The bed rest is just a precaution. Oh she’s kicking.” Scarlett places my hand on her stomach and I can feel the small kicks. “She is strong just like her Mama.” Scarlett beams. “Nah I think she gets it from you.” I tell her. “You already married me, you don’t have to keep being such a charmer.” Scarlett jokes. “Oh you love it.” I chuckle lightly, giving her a kiss. It's not hungry or heated, just loving. “I’ve got to go record the last song for today then Sarah and I can join you guys. I'm a little jealous of these three because they are getting cuddles.” I laugh softly. “Go finish your song and then you have to drive Sarah to Paige’s remember then you can join us.” Scarlett says. “Oh yeah I completely forgot they have to work on that school project together. I’ll be back. I love you.” I say standing up. “I love you more.” She says. “Not posible.” I state as I leave the room.

“Ok you two. Three two one.” Sarah counts us down before we start the song.

“In the shade again”
“I've fallen right into the masquerade again”
“Can't for the life of me remember when”
“I got lost somewhere between now and then”
“I had a vision for something more”
“A fire inside me and I felt it to the core”
“So much of the world I wanted to explore”
“But I never made it five feet from my door”
“I'm done wasting away”
“No excuses, there is nothing left to say”
“Finding a spark deep down in the dark”
“It's far from easy but I needed a brand new start”
“This is the only way that I will find”
“Something near to happiness in this life”
“I can't remember the last time that I had any peace of mind”
“I've fought for this, I've bled for this”
“There is no turning back now (back now)”
“And finally I'm able to see”
“The place I'm meant to be”
“I was fixated on the expectations”
“Of everyone around me, I was so frustrated”
“I became addicted to always overthinking everything I did”
“I had nothing to give”
“I started disappointing everyone”
“Always letting down the ones that I love”
“This road is covered in ice and paved with sacrifice”
“I gave it all away and I paid the price”
“This is the only way that I will find”
“Something near to happiness in this life”
“I can't remember the last time that I had any peace of mind”
“I've fought for this, I've bled for this”
“There is no turning back now (back now)”
“And finally I'm able to see”
“The place I'm meant to be”
“I'm done wasting away”
“This is the only way that I will find (I will find)”
“Something near to happiness in this life”
“I can't remember the last time that I had any peace of mind (piece of mind)”
“I've fought for this, I've bled for this”
“There is no turning back now (turning back now)”
“And finally I'm able to see”
“The place I'm meant to be (meant to be)”
“I'm done wasting away”

We finish the song and Benji goes home. I take Sarah over to Paige’s place before joining Scarlett and the little ones. I pick Emma up gently so as not to wake her and place her on my chest when I lay down.

A/N
The next one will be mostly fluff. This chapter’s question is if you could be any animal what would it be and why? I would want to be a cat so I can just lounge around all day. Anygays see you in the next one.