Chapter #18

Chapter #18

Scarlett’s POV
“You want us to go on Ellen? I mean I love the woman so does Sam but I don’t want to talk about what happened with Colin on a talk show.” I tell Tina.
“I know but you have some rumors to clear up.” Tina says and I groan.
“FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME ELIZABETH IS SAM’S DAUGHTER I NEVER CHEATED!!” I snap and Sam walks in with a worried expression on her face. “Is that Tina?” She asks and I nod. “Put it on speaker.” She says as she is burping Elizabeth who drank from a bottle for the very first time today.
“Hey Tina I put you on speaker Sam is here.” I say.
“Hey Sam.” Tina says.
“Did you just seriously ask Scarlett iff she cheated? Because all I heard was her scream that Elizabeth is mine and she never cheated.” Sam asks protectivly.
“I didn’t ask her that because I know Elizabeth is yours one look at her and you can see that. And I know that she didn’t cheat I just told her that there are rumors that need to be addressed. And Ellen is on your guy’s side and wants to bring you on her show to clear up the rumors. Bring Elizabeth for fucks sake all people have to do is take one look at her and they will know she’s your daughter.” Tina says.
“You know we don't see the kids' faces in the media.” Scarlett sighs.
“Sarah and Danny’s faces are already out there it’s just a matter of time till Emma, Wyatt, and Elizabeth’s are too. Wouldn’t you rather control how her face gets out there?” Tina reasons.
“She’s got a point, Scarlett. Maybe we should do this, plus it will give me the perfect way to sing Benny’s song that I was going to sing at the BBQ before that bastard broke into our property.” I say.
“Ok, Tina tell Ellen’s team we’ll do it and that we need the audience quiet as possible since we’ll have Elizabeth.” Scarlett says before hanging up.

Sam’s POV
We are going on Ellen today with Elizabeth and I am a nervous wreck. She's only three months old. “Sam, you are overthinking again.” Scarlett says, putting her hand on my knee. “She’s only three months old. What if it’s too overwhelming for her?” I ask. “Babe she won’t be leaving either of us at all she will be with one of us at all times. Plus you will be singing at the end of the interview and you know how much she loves your singing.” Scarlett says settling my nerves as we drive into the back parking lot of the studio where they film Ellen.

“Now everyone I need you all to be as quiet as you can during this interview. Because the people I have on the show today have their adorable three month old daughter with them. So if we could give a quiet but warm welcome to Scarlett Johansson and Sam Mily and their beautiful daughter Elizabeth.” Ellen says and I follow Scarlett on stage with Elizabeth in my arms. “Hi Ellen, it's so nice of you to have us on your show.” I say as I sit down. “Well first off I’ve got to say Sam she looks just like you but she has Scarlett’s eyes.” Ellen gushes over Elizabeth. “Everyone says that but I think she looks more like Scarlett.” I say. “No Babe, she is the spitting image of you.” Scarlett says holding her pinky out for Elizabeth to grab and when she does the crowd lets out a quiet ‘awe’. “So I want you to know up front that I am with you two and I don’t believe Colin Jost’s claims at all.” Ellen says. “Thank you Ellen I’m glad somebody in your line of business is on our side.” Scarlett sighs and I put the arm that isn’t holding Elizabeth around her. “Why would he make these claims?” Ellen says and Scarlett tenses. “He made a move on me in the dressing  room when I was on SNL and I turned him down. I had to literally throw him out of the room.” Scarlett says. “Then the bastard had the gall to break into our home where our children were. Elizabeth was asleep upstairs and my Ma took Danny, Wyatt, Sarah, and Emma to her apartment here in L.A when he showed up.” I say through gritted teeth. “Scarlett is there really a audio recording with you telling Mr. Jost that you love him?” Ellen asks and I scoff. “It was doctored; those were audio clips from talk shows Scarlett and I have done together. We were just trying to have a BBQ to celebrate my brother Benji officially joining the family and legally being my brother. I wasn’t even able to sing him the song I wrote him because of Jost.” I say. “Did he hurt anybody?” Ellen asks. “Not physically.” Scarlett mutters but her mic picks it up. “What do you mean by that?” Ellen asks gently. “Sam you tell them I don’t want to.” Scarlett tells me and I rub her back as she moves in closer to me and takes Elizabeth into her arms. “Scarlett couldn’t get out of bed the next day she was so shaken up by what had happened. Jost threw what happened in the dressing room at Scarlett and I claiming that they had sex when they didn’t. But he did kiss her and she punched him in the face and kneed him in the balls. Mind you Scarlett was already pregnant with this little one here. I did hit him but Scarlett stopped me before I went too far amd ended up in a cell next to Jost. Can we change the subject?” I ask when I notice Scarlett is starting to shake. “Yes of course. You  had mentioned that you were welcoming Benji into the family. What did you mean by that?” Ellen asks. “Well Benny I call him Benny. He was an orphan with no family and we always had a sibling dynamic since we met and Ma began to love him as her own and he already called her Ma so Ma made it official. He is no longer Benjamin Franklin but instead he is now Benjamin Mily. He’s my big brother and I wrote him a song that I was going to play for him at the BBQ but instead Benny I know you are watching. Ellen has given me the green light to sing you this song. This is ‘Brother’ Benny, this one's for you.

“When we were young we were the ones”
“The kings and queens oh yeah, we ruled the world”
“We smoked cigarettes, man, no regrets”
“Wish I could relive every single word”
“We've taken different paths”
“And traveled different roads”
“I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old”
“And when you're in the trenches”
“And you're under fire I will cover you”
“If I was dying on my knees”
“You would be the one to rescue me”
“And if you were drowned at sea”
“I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe”
“I've got you brother-er-er-er”
“Oh brother, we'll go deeper than the ink”
“Beneath the skin of our tattoos”
“Though we don't share the same blood”
“You're my brother and I love you that's the truth”
“We're living different lives”
“Heaven only knows”
“If we'll make it back with all our fingers and our toes”
“Five years, twenty years, come back”
“It will always be the same”
“If I was dying on my knees”
“You would be the one to rescue me”
“And if you were drowned at sea”
“I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe”
“I've got you brother-er-er-er”
“And if we hit on troubled water”
“I'll be the one to keep you warm and safe”
“And we'll be carrying each other”
“Until we say goodbye on our dying day”
“Because I've got you brother-er-er-er”
“I've got you brother-er-er-er”
“If I was dying on my knees”
“You would be the one to rescue me”
“And if you were drowned at sea”
“I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe”
“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh”
“I've got you brother-er-er-er”

“I love you Benny.” I'm a little emotional. “Wow you never cease to amaze Sam.” Ellen says. We say our goodbyes after the show and I let out a giant breath when we get in the truck. “That wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I still didn’t like talking about Jost.” I tell Scarlett as she double checks the straps of Elizabeth’s car seat. “Yeah I didn’t like talking about it either but now the world knows that I didn’t cheat on my wife.” Scarlett says. “You know I never once thought you did.” I tell her, kissing her knuckles. “Oh no.” Scarlett says looking at her phone. “What? What’s wrong?” I ask but she starts to laugh. “Sarah made a post.” She says laughing so I pull up Instagram.

“Hahahaha”[@ScarlettJohansson: Good one][@SamMily: What is with you and putting things in your mouth][@ElizabethOlsen: Oh shit][@ScarlettJohansson: I thought you liked my mouth Sam ;)][@SamMily: I never said I didn’t][@SarahJohansson: Y’all nasty]...

“Hahahaha”
[@ScarlettJohansson: Good one]
[@SamMily: What is with you and putting things in your mouth]
[@ElizabethOlsen: Oh shit]
[@ScarlettJohansson: I thought you liked my mouth Sam ;)]
[@SamMily: I never said I didn’t]
[@SarahJohansson: Y’all nasty]
[@FlorancePugh: Are they always like this]
[@ElizabethOlsen: Yeah unfortunately. But hey I get more nieces and nephews so]
[@SarahJohansson: HOLY SHIT IT’S FLORANCE FUCKING PUGH!!]

A/N
Hope you enjoyed it. This chapter’s question is "you have your own late night show, who do you invite as your first guess? Mine is Scarlett Johansson obviously. Anygays see you in the next one.