Chapter #81

Chapter #81
Sam’s POV
Flo left yesterday and today is the fifth day of Hanukkah. Benny is coming over today to help with some music and we might record something we don't know yet. “Hey Benny.” I say as he enters the studio. “Look what your demon texted me.” He says handing me his phone. (This on Benji’s phone)
Sarah
Sarah: DUDE
Me: WUT
Sarah: I SAW THIS BIRD
Me: COOL
Sarah: NO BUT LISTEN
Sarah: IT HIT A TREE
Me: OH NO
Sarah: It reminded me of u
Me: DID YOU JUST CALL ME STUPID
Sarah: I did it with love

“HAHAHAHAHA my daughter is savage dude.” I laugh. “You both are mean.” He pouts. “I’m sorry but you love us.” I say with puppy eyes. “Yeah I do. Where’s Scarlett?” He asks. “At the office for the Outset.” I tell him with a smile. “Yeah you don’t look like a zombie anymore.” He grins. “Excuse me.” I say folding my arms. “You know because Scarlett’s products are really good.” He says. “You get a pass since you complemented my wife.” I say and he sighs out in relief. “Speaking of Scarlett I think I’ll text her.” I say.
Penguin
Me: What are you thinking about
Scarlett: You
Scarlett: Always
Scarlett: Sometimes naked
Scarlett: Sometimes not
Scarlett: Depends

A few hours go by and Benji heads home since we are done with the instrumentals on multiple songs. It is now meme time then I will text Scarlett.

“Nat has anger problems”[FlorencePugh: Scarlett is very strong][SamMily: I know ;)][SarahJohansson: Barf][ScarlettJohansson: Sibling rivalry]

[FlorencePugh: Scarlett is very strong]
[SamMily: I know ;)]
[SarahJohansson: Barf]
[ScarlettJohansson: Sibling rivalry]

After I posted the meme I decided to text Scarlett.
Penguin
Me: Can’t wait to see you Babe. Hurry up and get here!
Scarlett: Whoo hoo! It’s Friday. Screw the gym! I’m getting pregnant tonight!
Me: Uh…… Shouldn’t we talk about that first?
Scarlett: HAHAHAHAHA Oh my god.
Scarlett: I wrote pringles and it autocorrected to pregnant
Me: I almost had a heart attack

After a little bit Scarlett walks in with a can of pringles in hand. “Hey Baby how was work?” I ask. “It was good and also when did we plan any of our kids?” She says. “That’s fair.” I say. “Plus I think if I were to get pregnant again it wouldn’t be planned either.” She says. “Are you trying to tell me something?” I ask. “No I’m not pregnant Sam I’m just trying to make a point.” She says. “Ok because Kai is still to young for us to have another kid.” I say. “We do have a 9 bedroom house. So plenty of room you told me that.” She says laying her head on my shoulder. “Do you wanna try?” I ask. “After the new year.” She says. “Really?” I ask. “Yeah I want a big family just like you.” She says. “Ok after the new year we will fuck relentlessly.” I smirk. “We already do.” She chuckles. “Ok we will fuck relentlessly without any protection.” I correct myself. “Yep sounds good to me.” She says. “YES MORE GRAND BABIES!!!” Ma and Melanie yell jumping up and down in the doorway to the kitchen. “Oh god.” Scarlett groans. “Hey only I’m supposed to make you say that.” I say trying to keep a straight face. “And the moment is ruined.” Ma says going back into the kitchen. “Do you really think of me naked?” I ask. “I am right now.” Scarlett tells me. “Oh.” I smirk. “What you have an amazing body.” She says. “Yes I do.” I say. “Don’t get cocky.” She says. “But you love Daddy’s cock.” I whisper in her ear and she goes red. “I need a cold shower.” She says getting up and running upstairs. “What’s wrong with Scarlett?” Karsten asks. “Uh um bye.” I stutter running upstairs to Scarlett and I’s room. “I enter the bedroom and I hear moans coming from the bathroom. I have a feeling that she is doing more than just taking a shower. I strip off my clothes and head into the bathroom and see Scarlett fucking herself with her fingers. Fuck I’m getting hard just watching her. “Do you want Daddy to help you with that Babygirl?” I husk.

A/N
And cliffhanger. No question for this chapter. Anygays see you in the next one.