Chapter #96

Chapter #96
Kelly Clarkson’s POV
I pull up an hour early to Scarlett and Sam’s house to work with Sarah. I wanted to have time to catch up with Scarlett and Sam since it’s been a while. I knock on the door and hear little footsteps run to the door. I’ve never met their kids before. “Oh you must be here for my sister.” A little boy no older than at least 7 says. “Danny, what did we tell you about answering the door without Mama or I?” Scarlett scolds. “Come in please. It’s a mess Sarah didn’t tell us you were coming today so I haven’t had time to clean sorry.” Scarlett says but the house isn’t dirty there is one spot that was clearly a play area but I’m a mom too so I get it. “Scarlett I don’t have six kids but I’m a mom too a tiny mess won’t bother me you know that.” I say as we hug. “I know but you know me I like a tidy house.” Scarlett says. “Kelly hey it’s so good to see you.” Sam says coming around the corner with a small boy in her arms. “Are you the Breakaway lady?” The boy I now know is Danny asks. “That’s the name of one of my songs. But my name is Kelly.” I say kneeling down to his height to shake his hand. “It’s nice to meet you Ms. Kelly. This is Mommy. That’s Mama and my little brother Kai.” He says as a dog comes running over. “And who’s this cutie pie?” I ask. “This is Bently he’s Sarah’s dog but he like me and Mama too.” He says. “Well it’s lovely to meet you. I already know your moms though.” I say with a smile. “Come with me I have more siblings.” He says and I look at Scarlett and Sam who nod with a smile. We end up in the living room where there are the other kids. Except Sarah. “This is Wyatt and Emma they are twins just like Mommy and Uncle Hunter. Then this is Elizabeth.” He says and I can see how much he loves his siblings. “And my youngest sibling is still in Mommy’s tummy. I’ll go get Sarah.” He says before running off. “Well there goes the surprise.” Scarlett says. “Oh my gosh congratulations. How far along are you?” I ask. “We’ll find out today at the doctor’s appointment at two. I only found out on New Years eve I told Sam when it hit mid-night.” Scarlett says. “Wow so not to far along.” I say. “No but I think maybe a month.” Scarlett says. “Yeah because you aren’t throwing up every five seconds.” Sam says. “Oh my god Kelly you have got to see what Sam did when we got home from our vacation yesterday.” Scarlett says, leading me to the kitchen and the twins follow behind Scarlett and Sam. “That is a lot of ginger ale.” I chuckle. “She has needed a lot of it during the past pregnancies.” Sam says as she pulls out a bottle for Kai when he begins to get fussy. “Oh can I?” I ask. “Sure.” Sam says handing me Kai. “Oh you are beautiful.” I coo. “Just like his Mommy.” Sam beams. “Ok Danny calm down I knew she was coming over.” I hear Sarah say as she walks into the kitchen. “Hey Sarah, it's so good to meet you in person.” I say. “Same here Kelly.” Sarah says. “Look at our daughter Scarlett producing music for the stars.” Sam says. “I produce some of your music Ma.” Sarah says. “Let me have this.” Sam jokes. “You big softy.” Sarah says. “No I’m not.” Sam says. “Ok only  when it comes to family.” Sam admits. I’ve never seen this side of Sam. It's nice. “Here you go.” I say to Sam as I hand Kai back to her. “You ready Kelly?” Sarah asks. “Yeah I’m excited to see this studio Sam talks about during interviews.” I say. We get to the studio and it’s really nice I see why Sam likes it so much. “Ok Kelly three. Two. One.” Sarah counts me down and starts the music for Rock Husdson.

“You were my Rock Hudson”
“It was real but it wasn't”
“No one ever saw it comin'”
“I was never what you want, and”
“Like a real-life movie”
“Didn't think it'd happen to me”
“Guess it didn't, you just fooled me”
“Who knew love was so confusin'”
“Happiness doesn't mean”
“Smilin' when it's your scene”
“You said we were doin' fine as you set the whole place on fire”
“I tried everything”
“Turns out we can't compete”
“Oh, reality is never quite as good as the dream”
“No, I won't dance anymore”
“No, I won't put on a show”
“And you can blame it on me”
“I don't care what they think”
“No, I won't let you control”
“No, I won't be what you want”
“And you can blame it on me”
“I don't care what you think”
“From the moment I saw you”
“I had never felt I could choose”
“It was always gonna be you”
“Even when they told me not to”
“You were all I wanted”
“But now you're gone and”
“What's good's a promise”
“If you're never really honest?”
“No, I won't dance anymore”
“No, I won't put on a show”
“And you can blame it on me”
“I don't care what they think”
“No, I won't let you control”
“No, I won't be what you want”
“And you can blame it on me”
“I don't care what you think”
“By the way, piece by piece”
“I found out my hero's me”
“By the way, piece by piece”
“I found out my hero's me”
“Happiness doesn't mean”
“Smilin' when it's your scene”
“You made sure to keep me small enough to keep me in between”
“Should I stay? Should I leave?”
“Could I ever compete”
“With the bar you set so high that you could never even reach?”
“No, I won't dance anymore”
“No, I won't put on a show”
“And you can blame it on me (you can blame it on me)”
“I don't care what they think (I don't care what they think)”
“No, I won't let you control”
“No, I won't be what you want”
“And you can blame it on me (you can blame it on me)”
“I don't care what you think (I don't care what you think)”
“By the way, piece by piece”
“I found out my hero's me”
“By the way, piece by piece”
“I found out my hero's me”

Sam’s POV
“You know I haven’t posted a meme yet.” I say to Scarlett. “It better not have me in it.” Liz says from behind. “AH FUCK!! Woman where did you come from?” I shriek. “Robbie and I slept in the guest room he’s still asleep.” She says pouring herself a cup of coffee. “You guys should just move in at this point.” Scarlett jokes. “Ok I’ll need a spot for my garden though.” Liz says dead serious. “I was joking.” Scarlett says. “I wasn’t.” Liz says going into the living room to play with the kids. “What if they moved into the guest house? I mean Robbie’s band Milo Green already works with Sarah as their producer and they could take the kids whenever we want time to ourselves.” I say. “Yeah I mean she practically lives here already. And we do have space for her to have her garden.” Scarlett says. “Ok so we offer the guest house?” I ask. “Yeah, let's do it.” Scarlett says. “Ok Liz, Sam and I talked. How about instead of just having the guest room you and Robbie could move into the guest house it would give you more privacy and you guys practically live here already and we never use the guest house. What do you say?” Scarlett says. “I’ll talk with Robbie but honestly I’d love being closer to my nieces and nephews and you guys too.” Liz says. “Ok awesome I need to post my daily meme.” I say.

“Savage”[ScarlettJohansson: Yeah I was paid more though][ElizabethOlsen: AS YOU SHOULD][SamMily: That was aggressive Liz]

“Savage”
[ScarlettJohansson: Yeah I was paid more though]
[ElizabethOlsen: AS YOU SHOULD]
[SamMily: That was aggressive Liz]

Scarlett’s POV
We are in the waiting room and even though Sam is right next to me I am going to text her.
Beautiful Cinnamon Roll
Me: Say something cute(:
Sam: I wanna bend you over a table.
Me: God damn it Sam.
Sam: I do tho

“Johansson-Mily.” A nurse calls out. “That’s us.” I tell her and we follow her back. The doctor says I’m about a month and a half along.

A/N
Danny is too cute. This chapter’s question is would you rather have a new car or a new house? Well since I moved to where I am now in 2021 I would say new car. Anygays see you in the next one.