Chapter #77

Chapter #77
Scarlett’s POV
"Hey Flo, welcome to the new house and Happy Hanukkah." I say as I open the door to let her in. "Thank you for having me to celebrate with you." She says. "Of course  you are always welcome here." I tell her as Wyatt comes running to her. "AUNTIE FLO!!"He cheers. He loves her so much. "Wyatt!" She says with the same energy picking him up. "You missed Mama throwing Hershey kisses at Mommy and Mommy chasing Mama then jumping on her back to get the bag. It was really funny." Wyatt says. "Why was Sam throwing Hershey kisses at you?" She asks and I just show her the texts. "Your wife can be very weird sometimes." She laughs. "I know it's one of the many things that I love about her." I say. "Say more." Sam says as she wraps her arms around me from behind. "You already know the other reasons, my beautiful cinnamon roll." I smile at  her. "Hey Britain I'm glad you could make it that one has been asking for his Auntie Flo ever since you left." Sam says pointing to Wyatt. "Snitch." Wyatt says to Sam. "That’s my kid." She says proudly. "Well I don't know much about Hanukkah but I do know that you are supposed to bring the kids gifts so they are in the car." Flo says. "That’s very sweet of you I'm sure they will love them." I say. "I'll get your bags." Sam says. "Oh you don’t have to." Flo tells her. "Britain you are our guest so yes I do. Plus I want to." Sam says. "Do I hear a British accent?" Sarah says coming round the corner. "You do indeed." Flo replies. "Thanks for inviting me Sarah." She says. "Well I knew that you were in town and I thought you would like to hang out and celebrate Hanukkah with us for a day or two." She tells her. "Here are your bags Britain." Sam says as she comes back in. We walk into the living room where everyone is and Flo kinda hides behind Sam. "Everyone this is Florence Pugh also known as Yelena." Sam says. Dad gets off the couch to greet her and Dad is a fairly tall bulky man. "Hi I am Karsten Scarlett’s father." He says with a warm smile and Flo relaxes. "Hi I am going to be honest with you. I was a little intimidated by you when I walked in." She says. "Oh I'm sorry I didn’t mean to give you that impression." Dad says. "It’s ok I was intimidated by Sam at first too. It's just that you are a fairly large person." She says. "Sam intimidated you?" Mom asks. "She didn't do anything, it's just that she's 6,2 and very well built." Flo says. "I'm so sorry Flo I didn't know that I would come across like that. Sarah, did I intimidate you when we met?" Sam asks. "Not at all, quite the opposite actually." She tells her and Sam lets out a sigh of relief she has always been afraid that she comes off as intimidating or scary. "She has Marcus's height; he was 6,4" Dad says. "Oh, was that your father?" Flo asks, Flo doesn't know about Sam’s past. "Yeah he is." Sam says, staring daggers at Dad. "Oh I'd love to meet him." Flo says. "He passed away. Excuse me, I'm going to be in the studio." Sam says clearly trying not to cry. "Did I say something wrong?" Flo asks worriedly. "No I did. I should never have brought Marcus up." Dad says. "You think." Sarah snaps. "Sarah, not now." I say. "What am I? Oh bloody hell. Her songs, that's her story isn't it?" Flo says. "Yes it is." Laura says.

Sam’s POV
I didn't expect that my Dad would be brought up. So I left the living room and went to the studio. I am going to record 'Thank you for hating me'. "Hey Babe do mind if I hang out with you?" Scarlett asks entering the studio. "I don't mind. I was about to record 'Thank you for hating me'. Do you want to hear it?" I ask. "Yeah I would love to." She says. "Ok here we go." I say before turning on the music.

"Thank you for hating me"
"Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh"
"Thank you for hating me"
"I used to lose so much sleep over what you stole from me"
"But now the tables turned, I'm the lion, you're the sheep"
"You turned my vulnerability on me like a weapon (oh-oh)"
"But taking knives in the back really taught me a lesson (oh-oh)"
"I just wanna thank you"
"For beating me down, for messing me up!"
"For making me feel I'm not enough!"
"For running your mouth, for showing no love!"
"For setting me off like a loaded gun!"
"Thank you for making me"
"Stronger than I thought I could ever be"
"Thank you for hating me"
"Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh"
"Thank you for hating me"
"I know you criticize to hide how much you hate yourself"
"So here's some money my friend, go get some help"
"I feel so sorry for you, 'cause you're always gonna be alone (oh-oh)"
"The world will know my name not yours, you're my stepping stone (oh-oh)"
"I just wanna thank you"
"For beating me down, for messing me up!"
"For making me feel I'm not enough!"
"For running your mouth, for showing no love!"
"For setting me off like a loaded gun!"
"Thank you for making me"
"Stronger than I thought I could ever be"
"Thank you for hating me"
"I'm moving on, I'm on the mend"
"Because living well is the best revenge"
"Forever changed, I'm born again"
"Because living well is the best revenge!"
"Thank you for hating me!"
"Thank you for"
"For beating me down, for messing me up!"
"For making me feel I'm not enough!"
"For running your mouth, for showing no love!"
"For setting me off like a loaded gun!"
"Thank you for making me!"
"Stronger than I thought I could ever be"
"Thank you for hating me!"
"Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh"
"Thank you for hating me"

"That is really good Babe." Scarlett says coming out of the soundbooth. "Thanks Baby." I say before my phone buzzes.

"It’s true tho" [ScarlettJohansson: Are you trying to make people cry][SarahJohansson: I am just stating facts] [SamMily: Sarah has a point][ElizabethOlsen: Well that's depressing][MelanieSloan: My baby][SamMily: My penguin][ChrisEvans: penguin?][...

"It’s true tho"
[ScarlettJohansson: Are you trying to make people cry]
[SarahJohansson: I am just stating facts]
[SamMily: Sarah has a point]
[ElizabethOlsen: Well that's depressing]
[MelanieSloan: My baby]
[SamMily: My penguin]
[ChrisEvans: penguin?]
[SamMily: It’s a whole thing you wouldn't understand]

A/N
I don't really know where this chapter came from but here you go. This chapter’s question is what is your favorite TV show of all time and why? Mine is M*A*S*H because I grew up watching it and it comforts me. Anygays see you in the next one.