#85

Chapter #85 
Scarlett’s POV
“Sam is everything ok I’m kinda busy.” I ask after she calls three times.
“DANNY GET OUT OF THE TREE AND GIVE ME THE PHONE!” I hear Sam call out and I start laughing.
“Danny, did you take Mama’s phone?” I ask
“Yeah I wanted to climb the tree and show you the top.” He says before turning it into a video call oh he’s up high.
“Climbing the tree. Wow Mama climbs like a monkey.” He says she acts like one at times too.
“Hey penguin.” She says sitting next to Danny. “How did you do that?” Danny asks impressed. “I climb things all the time.” She shrugs. “Does Mommy climb?” He asks and Sam smirks but Danny doesn’t notice.
“I like rock climbing.” I say.
“Yeah, just the other day your Mommy was saying how much she Loves rock climbing.” Sam smiles I’m going to kill her. “Well you showed Mommy the top so let’s get back to our Danny and Mama day.” She tells him. “Ok bye Mommy.” Danny says.
“Bye Danny. Sam I’ll see you at home.” I say

Sam’s POV
“Mama are you in trouble?” Danny asks. “No I just was messing with your Mommy hey look it’s a hawk.” I point out the hawk in the tree next to us. “That’s a pretty hawk. Do you think it knows how to shoot arrows?” He asks cutely. “No I don’t think it does. Your Uncle can though. He is a superhero after all.” I tell him. “Like Mommy!” He cheers. “Yes just like Mommy.” I nod. “Auntie Lizzie has powers, you know.” He says. “She does huh? Well I still think your Mommy is the best Avenger.” I tell him. “Oh Mommy is the bestest Avenger.” He says, nodding his head vigorously. “Let’s get down now, we still have to hike back to the truck.” I tell him after a few minutes of enjoying the view. “Can we come back with Mommy?” He asks when we get in the truck. “I don’t see why not.” I tell him as I drive us back home and it’s dinner time by the time we get to the house it was a two hour hike back to the car. If I was alone it would be one hour but Danny is only six after all. “WE’RE HOME!” I call out and Sarah comes over and takes Danny those two are thick as thieves. “Sam a word.” Scarlett says, popping her head out of the kitchen. “Yes penguin?” I say walking into the kitchen. “How was the hike?” She asks. “It was good. How was work?” I ask. “It was good as well. Are you up for some rock climbing later?” She smirks. “I’m always up for that.” I grin. “Danny is a good hiker.” I tell her. “He’s just like you in that way.” She says with a smile. “Yeah we saw a hawk and he asked if it can shoot arrows.” I chuckle. “Really? What did you say?” She asks. “I told him it couldn’t but his Uncle could. He then went on to tell me that Auntie Lizzie has powers but I told him that I think you are the best Avenger and he had the cutest response. He said “Oh Mommy is the bestest Avenger.” It was adorable.” I gush. “I’ll have to tell the others that.” She smiles. “Yep you are the bestest.” I say wrapping my arms around her. “Whatta making?” I ask. “Brownies.” She states. “I love your baking, have I told you that?” I say. “Only everytime I bake.” She smiles. “Hey!” She scolds as I eat some batter. “You married a child.” Melanie says then cringes at her words. “Grown ass child thank you very much.” I correct. “Oh lord you two are trouble.” Scarlett says. “No Scarlett, you are in trouble.” Melanie says. “What?” Scarlett and I say in unison. “I heard your song.” Melanie says which song? “Mama Sloan, I'm confused. Scarlett's music is very calm compared to mine. Why are you upset?” I ask “Mom what uh song did you um hear exactly?” Scarlett asks nervously. “The dirty one.” She says with a shiver. “Dirty one?” I ask, that must be the one she recorded the same day she listened to the sex tape. Wait, does Mama Sloan know about that too? “Sam why do you look so nervous?” Melanie asks. “No reason, where did you hear this song?” I ask. “In the secure folder why is there something worse in there?” She asks. “No, nothing, just curious.” I say. “Mom, you weren’t supposed to listen to that. It was for Sam.” Scarlett says her face is red. “I am glad to know you aren’t publishing it.” Melanie says. “I never said that.” Scarlett says. “I will give you one reason not to publish it.” Melanie says. “What’s that Mom?” Scarlett asks. “Your father.” Melanie tells her and Scarlett goes pale. “He can never hear that.” Scarlett panics what is wrong with the song? “I’m a little lost.” I admit. “Come on Sam I was going to save this for Christmas but since Mom already heard it you should. Mom, please take the brownies out when the timer goes off, thank you.” Scarlett says, taking my hand and leading me to the studio. “What’s going on?” I ask when Scarlett locks the door behind her. “It’s not like what I normally make but I had been wanting to do it for about a year now. I hope you like it.” She says nervously before playing the song.

“What i gotta do to find a sub who down to choke me”
“Tie me up & hold me down & get a little dirty”
“Haven’t tasted boujee spit since homie hit on thursday”
“I'll be there in 30 cuz a bitch is getting thirsty”
“Ooh”
‘Got you in a chokehold til u turnin”
“Blue”
“Down to blow a bag and my back out”
“Too”
“Like a older man cuz he know what to”
“do”
“I'm a plan b regular bitch aisle 2”
“Monster”
“I'm a stone cold monster”
“I could be your little monster”
“I'm a stone cold monster”
“I could be your little”
“I kiss freaks that treat me like animal”
“Fuck on me & eat me like a cannibal”
“I'm miss fish that rocky horror picture hoe”
“They call me an american horror show”
“Hey baby”
“I like when u piss me off”
“Hey baby”
“Usually mean the sex is rough”
“Hey baby”
“Take a picture when we fuck”
“Hey baby”
“I think we should blow it up”
“Its a freak show”
“Baby im the ring leader”
“Like a acrobat”
“In a dark arena”
“I could dance both ways”
“Like a ballerina”
“Caught a emo bitch”
“She my man eater”
“Monster”
“I'm a stone cold monster”
“I could be your little monster”
“I'm a stone cold monster”
“I could be your little”
“I kiss freaks that treat me like animal”
“Fuck on me & eat me like a cannibal”
“I'm miss fish that rocky horror picture hoe”
“They call me an american horror show”

“Holy shit. Are you sure you aren’t going to publish it?” I ask. “Do you want my Dad to kill you?” She has a good point. “No I don’t but that made my want to pin against the wall and fuck the shit out of you.” I smirk. “What’s stopping you the door is locked?” She says taking off her shirt.

Scarlett’s POV
“Sam?” I grumble as I turn over in bed and she isn’t there great. I can't feel my legs and she isn’t here. “You called?” Her head pops out of the bathroom. “I need cuddles.” I tell her and she smiles and walks over to bed. “Why weren’t you in bed?” I  ask “I was posting a meme and I didn’t want the light from my phone to wake you.” She says. “Should I be worried?” I ask. “I'll let you be the judge of that.” She smiles, handing me my phone.

“No bitch we can’t”[HunterJohansson: That’s why Scarlett doesn’t know how to sit][SarahJohansson: Facts][ScarlettJohansson: I know how to sit

“No bitch we can’t”
[HunterJohansson: That’s why Scarlett doesn’t know how to sit]
[SarahJohansson: Facts]
[ScarlettJohansson: I know how to sit. I can’t sit straight but I know how to sit]
[ElizabethOlsen: LMFAO]
[SamMily: Liz watch your profanity]
[ElizabethOlsen: Says you]
[ScarlettJohansson: Sam just fell out of bed laughing]

“Sam you ok?” I ask.  “I’m fine ‘Watch your profanity’ Hahaha!” She laughs. “Sam you need sleep. You are slap happy.” I tell her. “Maybe. Whoo but I’m funny.” She says standing up and getting back in bed.

A/N
This is all over the place. Anygays see you in the next one and no I can’t sit straight.