Chapter #90

Chapter 90
Sam’s POV

Once we get onboard we put sunscreen on. Wyatt, Emma and Danny are in life jackets. “Ok listen up please” I say, getting their attention. “We are going out onto the lake shortly, there will be no running on the boat. No sitting on the edge while the boat is moving. Please sit down on a seat while the boat is moving, understood?” I ask. “Yes mama” they say in unison. “Thank you for listening, now please have a seat while I get the engine started and pull off the dock” I tell them, making them all take seats. I take a seat in the captain's chair and start up the boat, checking all the dials making sure everything is set. “Benji, can you unhook the rope from the post and bring it onto the boat please?” I ask him. “Yeah sure thing” he says, getting up to unhook the rope. Once we are free from the post I pull us off the dock and start heading out on the lake. “Woah this is so cool” Wyatt says. We get out to a good spot in the middle of the lake and I turn off the engine and drop the small anchor. “Ok we are all set time to learn to fish” I say getting up from the seat. I walk over to the tackle box and open it and grab a worm and attach it to the hook and hand it over to Sarah to take. I do the same for the others and then I stand next to Sarah to show her how to wind back and release. She does it very well on the first try, making me proud. “Now make sure you let it sit, you can slowly reel it in after some time and when you feel a tug on the line go ahead and reel it in more.” I tell her. I walk over to Danny next and show him how to cast his line and release. He struggles a bit at first but manages to get into the water. The twins have smaller fishing rods but Benji and I help them both. Scarlett casts her line in and I give her props. “Nice job babe” I say coming up to her and she gives me a kiss. “Thanks baby, learned from the best. Remember when we used to go out and fish when we were younger?” She asks. “Of course I do, it was one of the ways you helped me escape” I tell her, I remember all the times Scarlett had saved me.

Danny’s POV
As I was holding my fishing rod I felt a slight tug on the line. “Sarah! I think I got something!” I say to her. “Reel it in buddy, just how mama showed you.” She tells me. I start reeling it back and a fish pops out of the water. “Mama, Mama I caught one!” I shout. Mama walks over to me seeing the fish I caught. “Great job Danny, that's a nice fish you got there” she says to me, making me smile. I did it. I can't believe I caught my first fish. Mama has me hold the fish and she takes a picture of me holding it. After she takes the picture she shows me how to take the hook out of the fish and release it back into the water. That was so much fun. Mama helps me put another worm on my line and I go and cast the line back in the water hoping to catch another fish.

Scarlett’s POV
It has been so great to be out here on the water. I see how excited the kids are getting with the fish they’re catching. I caught 2 myself and of course Sam took pictures of me holding it. Getting excited each time we all caught something. After some time we decided to take a break and have some snacks and drinks. Sam and Benji being the goofballs they are, they decide to jump into the water. Danny wants to jump in with them so I nod knowing that Sam and Benji are nearby. Emma comes and sits by me and cuddles into my side while eating her snacks. Sarah gets up and jumps into the water as well. I see them all splashing each other and laughing. “Mama can I go too?” Wyatt asks. “Sure baby just let me put your arm floaties on so it helps you float better” I tell him and I start blowing up his arm floaties and place them on each arm. I walk to the end of the boat with him, “babe, Wyatt wants to come in, please keep him near you” I say to Sam. “I will” she says as she swims over to the back of the boat waiting for Wyatt to jump in. He jumps into her arms and they both cheer. I walk back over to Emma and sit next to her. “Do you wanna go into the water too sweetie?” I ask not wanting her to feel pressured. “Maybe in a little bit if you come with me?” She asks. “Of course we can go whenever you want” I say to her brushing a piece of hair out of her face. We sit and watch them all laugh and move around in the water, enjoying themselves. At one point Sam dunks Benji under water making Danny and Wyatt laugh hysterically.

After some time Emma and I joined them in the water. Emma splashes Wyatt making him pout and her giggle. It was the cutest thing ever. We decided to swim around a bit and then play a little game of Marco Polo. After a couple rounds of Marco Polo we had back onto the boat and dry off with towels. We reapply sunscreen and Sam decides she wants to take the boat around on the lake. She lifts the anchor and starts up the engine and starts moving again. She looks so hot in the captain’s chair. I get up and head over to her and sit on her lap as she puts her arms around me “well hello there, are you comfy?” She asks, making me giggle. “Yes I am. I just wanted to sit on your lap because you look so hot sitting in the captain's chair”. I tell her, making her smirk. “Too bad the kids and benji are here because I’d definitely rip that bikini right off you, you are so fucking sexy” she says in a whisper making me clench my legs together. “You’ll just have to wait till we get back to the house to rip it off” I whisper back, making her groan quietly in my ear. We sail around the lake for a little while longer before heading back to the dock. Once we pull up to the dock, Benji throws the rope on the post and ties us down. Sam turns off the engine and we get up slowly and start getting everything together to get off the boat. “That was so much fun Mama” Danny says. “I’m glad you liked it” she says to him. “We all did,” Sarah said, making them all nod. We get off the boat and head back to the car while Sam brings the keys back to the office. What a great day on the boat. Can’t wait to get back to the house and relax

A/N: hey everybody Chris here. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
This chapter’s question is: what is your favorite comfort food? Mine is butter pecan ice cream. See you all in the next chapter 😊