Chapter #65

Chapter #65
Hunter’s POV
“I’m confused Vanessa and Sam are friends why did Sam seem upset about Vanessa coming? Scarlett what happened?” I ask as Scarlett is walking out of the kitchen. “Now is not the time Hunt.” She says before disappearing into the basement/studio. “I DON’T WANT HER IN MY HOUSE!!!” Sam’s voice booms I haven’t heard her like this in a long time then the doorbell rings and Benji let’s Vanessa in. “SAM LET ME TAKE CARE OF IT SAM!!” Scarlett yells as heavy footsteps come barging up the stairs. “GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!” Sam yells. “Look Sam I made a mistake.” Vanessa says and Sam scoffs. “Vanessa maybe it’s best if you go.” Scarlett says placing her hand on Sam’s stomach something that she has always done to help Sam calm down. “I’m here to be with my family and see my nieces and nephews that’s it.” Vanessa says and Scarlett’s posture and facial expresson turns to a defensive one. “You aren’t going anywhere near the kids and you are not welcome in this house and you do NOT get to refurr to my kids as your nieces and nephews because they aren’t and I don’t want you in their lives. You already hurt Sam I won’t let you hurt them!” Scarlett shouts. “I would never hurt them!” Vanessa yells. “AND YOU SAID THAT I WAS ALWAYS SAFE WITH YOU WHEN I CAME TO LIVE WITH YOU GUYS WHEN I WAS SIXTEEN! THEN YOU TRIED TO RUIN MY MARRIGE!!!” Sam’s voice cracks as she screams tears rolling down her cheeks. “Look Sam I’m really sorry ok. I can’t tell..” She is cut off by Scarlett’s fist hitting her jaw knocking her to the ground. “DO YOU WANT A ROUND TWO!!?” Scarlett screams. “Scarlett stop. Violence isn’t the answer.” Sam says wrapping her arms around Scarlett tightly. “NO SHE HURT YOU!! SHE MADE YOU BELIEVE YOU COULD TRUST HER THEN SHE BETRAYED YOU!!” Scarlett yells trying to get out of Sam’s hold. “Scarlett stop please. The kids are watching.” Sam pleads those last four words that leave Sam’s mouth make Scarlett stop struggling and Sam buries her head in Scarlett’s shoulder and it’s clear she’s crying. Sam losens her hold enough for Scarlett to turn and she wraps her arms around Sam and rubs the back of Sam’s neck as Sam cries into her shirt. “Get out Vanessa.” Scarlett orders and Vanessa nods and leaves.

Scarlett’s POV
I hate seeing Sam in pain like this and knowing it was caused by my own sister somehow makes it feel worse. “Come on Honey let’s go lay down I’m done with my part of the cooking and dinner won’t be for another few hours.” I tell Sam and we go upstairs to our room and despite her larger frame I am still able to hold her as she lays with her head on my chest and I can feel that she is still crying so I just run my fingers through her hair till she falls asleep I end up falling asleep as well I wake up to my Mom’s gentle voice. “Hey dears dinner is ready if you want to join us.” Mom says. “You go Scarlett I don’t really want to be around anybody right now you are the exception of course.” Sam says. “I will bring us both plates and we can eat together.” I tell her and she nods. I walk down stairs and all eyes land on me. “Where’s Mama?” Danny asks. “Mama isn’t feeling well so I am going to get a plate for her and I then I will be going back to keep your Mama company.” I tell him. “I can get Mama to feel better.” He says and before I can stop him he’s already running up the stairs. “Danny please just leave me alone I love you but I need time!” Sam’s voice is heard and my head drops. “I’ll make your guy’s plates and bring them to you.” Mom says and I rush back upstairs and Danny is just like Sam very hard headed. Sam is laying in her side and Danny is laying on his and they are facing each other. “It’s ok to be sad Mama. You told me that. You just have to let the sad ou that’s why we cry sometimes because the sad has to come out you told me that.” Danny says and she brushes some hair out of his face. “You are right I need to let the sad out. Come here.” She says opening her arms for a hug and he crawls into them. They still haven’t noticed that I’m in the doorway. “Oh that’s not fair!” Sam squeeks as Danny starts to tickle her something she does when we are sad she even does it to me. “See Mama now you are smiling.” He says. “I guess I just needed a visit from the tickle monster huh?” She says and he nods. “I’m stil pretty tired buddy can I get some rest.” She tells him. “Can I cuddle the yelling was scaring?” He says. “Of course you can. I’m sorry for yelling.” She says. “I’m sorry as well.” I say making my way over. “Do you want to cuddle Mommy?” Danny asks. “With my favorite Danny I’ll never say no to that.” I say and I get on the bed next to them. “Can will listen to Mama’s song?” Danny asks. “Which one buddy I’ve made a lot?” Sam asks. “No the one Mommy sang to you on TV.” He says. “Are you talking about ‘She’s Mine’ buddy?” I ask. “Yeah Mama always smiles when that song is playing.” Danny says. “Snitch.” Sam mutters. “Yeah I’ll put it on my phone and whe can listen to it.” I say pulling it up and pressing play. Danny fell asleep on Sam’s right side and Sam fell asleep aswell I can’t sleep if I’m not on Sam’s left side so I completely get out of bed and walk around the bed and I tap Sam’s left shoulder and in her sleep she lifts her arm then wraps it around me when I lay down. With the comfort of hearing her heart beat and the safety of her arms I’m able to drift off to sleep.

A/N
I know this one was a emotional one but I thought it was a cute moment with Danny and Sam. Anygay see you in the next one.