Chapter #80

Chapter #80
Scarlett’s POV
I haven’t written a song like this before but I mean Sam and I go at it like crazy. I’ve been a little nervous to do this song for a year but Sam did release a song called ‘Pussy  is God’. So I go down to the studio and lock the door because I don’t want anyone to walk in plus I’m not going to publish it I’m just going to record it for Sam as a Chrismas present. It’s called ‘AMERICAN HORROR SHOW’. I hope it comes out well. Here goes nothing. I think to myself. Before I play the music.

“What i gotta do to find a sub who down to choke me”
“Tie me up & hold me down & get a little dirty”
“Haven’t tasted boujee spit since homie hit on thursday”
“I'll be there in 30 cuz a bitch is getting thirsty”
“Ooh”
“Got you in a chokehold til u turnin”
“Blue”
“Down to blow a bag and my back out”
“Too”
“Like a older man cuz he know what to”
“do”
“I'm a plan b regular bitch aisle 2”
“Monster”
“I'm a stone cold monster”
“I could be your little monster”
“I'm a stone cold monster”
“I could be your little”
“I kiss freaks that treat me like animal”
“Fuck on me & eat me like a cannibal”
“I'm miss fish that rocky horror picture hoe”
“They call me an american horror show”
“Hey baby”
“I like when u piss me off”
“Hey baby”
“Usually mean the sex is rough”
“Hey baby”
“Take a picture when we fuck”
“Hey baby”
“I think we should blow it up”
“Its a freak show”
“Baby im the ring leader”
“Like a acrobat”
“In a dark arena”
“I could dance both ways”
“Like a ballerina”
“Caught a emo bitch”
“She my man eater”
“Monster”
“I'm a stone cold monster”
“I could be your little monster”
“I'm a stone cold monster”
“I could be your little”
“I kiss freaks that treat me like animal”
“Fuck on me & eat me like a cannibal”
“I'm miss fish that rocky horror picture hoe”
“They call me an american horror show”

I finish the song and I can’t believe I just recorded that. I hear my phone buzz with an Instagram notification telling me that Sarah posted something.

“Ma fell asleep on the couch after feeding Kai and Emma climbed up to cuddle”[ElizabethOlsen: Sam’s a giant softy][LauraMily: Don’t tell her that][FlorencePugh: Such a cute picture][ScarlettJohansson: That’s adorable][BenjiMily: And some people do...

[ElizabethOlsen: Sam’s a giant softy]
[LauraMily: Don’t tell her that]
[FlorencePugh: Such a cute picture]
[ScarlettJohansson: That’s adorable]
[BenjiMily: And some people don’t believe she has a soft side]

I put the recording in the secure folder Sam put the sex tape in. Part of me still can’t believe we recorded us and part of me wants to listen to it. The door is locked, what the hell. I think as I put on the headset and press play.
The recording is in [ ]
[ “Hey what’s up?” Sam asks as I leave the sound booth in the middle of her recording and I smash our lips together. “I told you you can’t last a month.” She say “Shut up and fuck me.” I growl. “Yes Ma’am.” She takes her joggers off and has nothing underneath them. I strip my clothes off and push her down onto the couch that’s in the studio. Her dick already hard. “Wait.” She stops me, making me whine. “You may be on the pill but it doesn’t seem to work with us so I need this.” She pulls a condom out of the pocket of her joggers. “I knew you’d give in if I didn’t wear a top.” She smirks as she slips the condom on “Gaah Fuck.” She moans as I lower myself down and start to grind my hips.] I can’t help myself and I unbutton my pants and start circling my clit remembering what we were doing in this recording. [“Fuck!” I yell out as she thrusts her hips up. My hands land on her breasts rolling her hardened nipples with my fingers. “Shit Baby!” She moans before pulling me closer and she begins to kiss my neck sucking on my pulse point and thrusting her hips relentlessly. “YES! YES! DON’T STOP!” I scream out my orgasam getting closer emaresingly fast.] “Fuck yes.” I say to myself as I insert a finger in my core and curl it at just the right spot. [“God Baby you feel so good fuck!” She grunts. “Oh fuck Babe I’m close I’m so close.” I moan. “Let go Baby.” She says before connecting our lips. And we both moan into the kiss as we both come undone.] “AGH YES! SAM FUCK!!” I moan out as I reach my high and cum all over my hand. I suck my fingers clean and moan thinking of Sam the whole time. I use my clean hand to close and lock the folder so no one can get into it. I can’t believe I just did that. I notice that someone is pressing the buzzer oh shit I’ve got to clean myself up. Baby wipes I’ve got baby wipes I use them to wash my hands the best I can and fix my clothes before going to unlock the door and it’s Sam. “Hey Baby, are you feeling ok?” She asks probably since I’m sweaty. “Yeah I’m ok.” I tell her and it takes a second then it clicks. “You listened to it didn’t you?” She smiles. “Maybe ok don’t judge.” I say. “Oh I’m not, I've done it too.” She says. “You have?” I ask. “Yeah I have and I’m not ashamed about it.” She states. “Is that why the door was locked?” She asks. “Well not the main reason. I didn’t want anyone to walk in while I was recording the song. It’s not something I would normally make.” I tell her. “Understandable. Can I listen to it?” She asks. “Not quite yet it’s a christmas present for you.” I tell her. “Well I can’t wait. I just came down here because the twins want their Mommy.” She smiles. “Oh let’s not keep them waiting.” I say, making her chuckle. “I am going to shower before playing with the kids.” I tell Sam as we walk up the stairs. “That makes sense.” She says with a smirk.

A/N
I have been reading smut today. This chapter’s question is are you more of a saver or a spender? I am a spender I like to spoil my cats. This song was recommended to me by @cblack59. Anygays see you in the next one.