Chapter #78 part one

Sam’s POV
After I was done with my song I noticed that Scarlett was tired so I told her to get some rest so that is what she is doing she went to our room to sleep. Flo is in the kitchen with my Ma she has kinda been avoiding me after this morning and the whole thing with my Dad. “Mama.” Elizabeth says. “What can I do for you Honey?” I ask. “I’m sweepy.” She says tiredly I look at my watch and it is about her nap time. “Do you want to cuddle with Mama?” I ask holding my arms open and she cuddles into me. “Try and rest sweet pea I’ll be here when you wake.” I tell her. After a few minutes she is out like a light. Then my phone buzzes.
Penguin
Scarlett: I’m awake
Scarlett: Give me attention

I chuckle softly at her text and stand up carefully with Elizabeth in my arms and I walk upstairs to our room. “Hey.” I whisper. “Seems I’m not the only one that needed attention.” Scarlett chuckles softly. “Yeah she was tired so I asked if she wanted to cuddle and she just snuggled into me that was about ten minutes ago.” I say quietly as I lay down in the bed being careful not to wake up Elizabeth. “How was your nap?” I ask Scarlett. “It was good. What time is it?” She asks. “Around 3ish.” I tell her and she nods. “Want to watch a movie?” I ask. “Sure but make sure it’s something she can watch just in case she wakes up.” Scarlett tells me. “I’ve got the perfect movie.” I say as I open Disney+. “Oh god.” Scarlett groans as I click on the MARVEL section and go down to Iron Man 2 and press play. “What it’s a good movie and there is this really great actress in it that I really like.” I say, making her blush knowing I’m talking about her. “Oh I have the perfect meme.” I say grabbing my phone.

“It has a great plot”[ElizabethOlsen: Scarlett is glaring at you right now isn’t she][SamMily: No her face is buried in a pillow][FlorencePugh: It’s actually a good movie][RDJ: Thank you] [SamMily: I still really like the plot][SarahJohansson: We ...

[ElizabethOlsen: Scarlett is glaring at you right now isn’t she]
[SamMily: No her face is buried in a pillow]
[FlorencePugh: It’s actually a good movie]
[RDJ: Thank you]
[SamMily: I still really like the plot]
[SarahJohansson: We know ya nasty]
[ScarlettJohansson: We aren’t doing anything Elizabeth is on Sam’s chest]
[FlorencePugh: Please come downstairs I have a surprise]

“Looks like we have to go downstairs.” I say and we walk downstairs. “Come on Aunt Flo can’t you just tell me.” Sarah pleads Flo. “Ok now that you are all here. So you know how Taylor’s Era tour is coming to L.A on friday?” Florence says. “Yeah but I couldn’t get any tickets they sold out really fucking fast.” I say. “Well I may or my not have gotten tickets for you, Scarlett, Sarah, and Danny. Right by the stage.” Flo says. “NO FUCKING WAY!!!” I cheer waking up Elizabeth who is still in my arms. “Sorry sweetie.” I say rubbing her back feeling realling bad. Luckly I am able to get her back to sleep. “Danny with me we are making friendship bracelets.” Sarah says practically dragging Danny to her room. “I am glad you like it.” Flo says. “Florence I love it. I just called you by your real name that should tell you how much I love it.” I say. “Perfect. I talked to your Mums and they said they will watch the twins and Elizabeth and Kai.” Flo says. “Scarlett can you hold her for a sec?” I asks handing her Elizabeth. “Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.” I say swinging Flo around. “Ok New York you can put me down now.” Flo says. “I’m just so excited the concert is tomorrow. Oh shit I’ve got to go find my Taylor Swift shirt.” I say before running upstairs to dig through my clothes.

Scarlett’s POV
“Flo I don’t know what to say. Those tickets are up to a thousand dollars each.” I tell her. “Well Taylor is a Reign fan and a friend of mine and she even has a surprise for Sam but I can’t tell you.” Flo says. “Well you probably made Sam’s year.” I tell her. “But Kai was born this past May.” She says. “Ok maybe second best thing that’s happened this year.” I chuckle. “Found it!” Sam yells coming down the stairs in an old Taylor Swift shirt that is a size too small now but she looks good. “Stop eyeing my daughter like she’s a piece of meat.” Laura says. “I like it when Scarlett looks at me like that.” Sam says. “Sam is that one of the first merch shirts she released?” Flo asks. “Yes it is. Scarlett got it for me for I think my birthday years ago.” Sam says.

Sam’s POV
Ok I’ve got everything I will need I am sooooo excited to see Taylor live it’s going to be amazing. “Ok you guys ready?” I ask Scarlett, Danny, and Sarah earning a chorus of yeahs. “Ok in the truck.” I say since it’s just the four of us we don’t need the suburban. We all have friendship bracelets and Sarah has an entire pocket in her bag full of them. We get to the venue and it’s already packed we stop to get some gifts for everyone. We get Emma a 22 hat and Wyatt a shirt. Elizabeth is getting the smallest shirt they had and Kai is getting a cup I mean he is only seven months. “Ok Danny make sure you are holding one of our hands at all times when we go through crowds understood.” Scarlett says and he grabs my hand. We get to our assigned spot and I am so excited I’ve been to her concerts before but that was years ago. We are halfway through the concert and I have been singing along to every song. “Ok everyone we have a special guest that I would like to welcome to the stage to sing Exile with me and their favorite Our Song. Sam Mily would you do me the honor of joining me on stage.” Taylor calls out. “OH MY GOD REALLY?” I call out. “Yes really.” She says and I waste no time and get on stage with her. “I like the shirt Sam.” She says leading me to a stool where a stool is set up with a mic. “Thank you I’ve been a fan for a long time.” I say nervously. “No need to be nervous I’ve got to be honest I have been a fan of The Reign since before you were The Reign.” She says. “Wow that’s so cool.” I tell her. “SING!! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!” Some people in the crowd including Sarah yell and I notice that she is still kinda talking to the same girl she has been the whole concert. “Well Taylor shall we do this?” I say. “Apsolutly.” She says before the music begins for Exile.

“I can see you standing, honey”
“With his arms around your body”
“Laughin', but the joke's not funny at all”
“And it took you five whole minutes”
“To pack us up and leave me with it”
“Holdin' all this love out here in the hall”
“I think I've seen this film before”
“And I didn't like the ending”
“You're not my homeland anymore”
“So what am I defending now?”
“You were my town”
“Now I'm in exile, seein' you out”
“I think I've seen this film before”
“I can see you starin', honey”
“Like he's just your understudy”
“Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me”
“Second, third, and hundredth chances”
“Balancin' on breaking branches”
“Those eyes add insult to injury”
“I think I've seen this film before”
“And I didn't like the ending”
“I'm not your problem anymore”
“So who am I offending now?”
“You were my crown”
“Now I'm in exile, seein' you out”
“I think I've seen this film before”
“So I'm leavin' out the side door”
“So step right out, there is no amount”
“Of crying I can do for you”
“All this time”
“We always walked a very thin line”
“You didn't even hear me out (you didn't even hear me out)”
“You never gave a warning sign (I gave so many signs)”
“All this time”
“I never learned to read your mind (never learned to read my mind)”
“I couldn't turn things around (you never turned things around)”
“'Cause you never gave a warning sign (I gave so many signs)”
“So many signs, so many signs”
“You didn't even see the signs”
“I think I've seen this film before”
“And I didn't like the ending”
“You're not my homeland anymore”
“So what am I defending now?”
“You were my town”
“Now I'm in exile, seein' you out”
“I think I've seen this film before”
“So I'm leavin' out the side door”
“So step right out, there is no amount”
“Of crying I can do for you”
“All this time”
“We always walked a very thin line”
“You didn't even hear me out (didn't even hear me out)”
“You never gave a warning sign (I gave so many signs)”
“All this time”
“I never learned to read your mind (never learned to read my mind)”
“I couldn't turn things around (you never turned things around)”
“'Cause you never gave a warning sign (I gave so many signs)”
“All this time (so many signs)”
“I never learned to read your mind (so many signs)”
“I couldn't turn things around (I couldn't turn things around)”
“'Cause you never gave a warning sign (you never gave a warning sign)”
“You never gave a warning sign”
“Ah, ah”

We finish the song and the crowd has been going crazy. Scarlett has had a huge smile on her face the whole time. We start getting ready to play our song so I turn so that I am facing Scarlett as I am going to sing.

A/N
Cliff hanger this is part one of this chapter Chris came up with the Taylor Swift concert idea. Anygays see you in the next one.