Chapter #71

Chapter #71
Sam’s POV
I’ve never done this before I’ve never recorded one of my songs live so this is going to be interesting. “Hey everybody Sam here. I know this is new for me to do but I thought I would give it a try so here is ‘This is Your Sign’ I hope you guys like it. And I’ve got Benny here with me to and Scarlett is in the soundbooth with the kids they are my lucky carm. So let’s do this ready Benny?” I say into the camera and start the music. “As ready as I’ll ever be.” He chuckles. 

“If you're standin' on the ledge and you hear this song play”
“I'm tellin' you, this is the evidence (the evidence)”
“If these words find you alive and it's still not too late (too late, too late)”
“I'm tellin' you, it's no coincidence (coincidence)”
“Just take it as a testament”
“This isn't how your story ends”
“And if you're starin' down the barrel now”
“Feelin' like you'll never make it out”
“If you're waitin' on a reason why”
“This is your sign”
“Barely holdin' on and scared to death”
“When no one understands what it's like in your head”
“If you're waitin' on a reason why”
“This is your sign to save your life”
“If you're wishin' you were dead and hear my voice, this is fate (this is fate)”
“'Cause this is meant for you, yeah, every single word (every single word, every single word)”
“If it seems nobody cares and you're alone in your pain (alone in your pain)”
“No matter where you are, this is the miracle that you deserve”
“If you're starin' down the barrel now”
“Feelin' like you'll never make it out”
“If you're waitin' on a reason why”
“This is your sign”
“Barely holdin' on and scared to death”
“When no one understands what it's like in your head”
“If you're waitin' on a reason why”
“This is your sign to save your life”
“This is your sign, a shootin' star, a satellite in space”
“That who you are is so much more than all your darkest days”
“This is your sign, it's just the start, and everythin' could change”
“This is the moment you'll remember you decided to stay (you decided to stay)”
“I know you're gettin' so sick of waitin'”
“For someone to actually understand what you're goin' through (deicded to stay)”
“They may never understand (decided to stay)”
“And that's okay”
“If you're starin' down the barrel now”
“Feelin' like you'll never make it out (never make it out)”
“If you're waitin' on a reason why”
“This is your sign”
“Barely holdin' on and scared to death”
“There's a reason that you're hearin' this and you're not dead yet”
“If you're waitin' on a reason why (the reason why)”
“This is your sign to save your life”

“Well everyone I hoped you liked it” I say into the camera after we are done with the song. Abunch of comments just keep popping up all good. “Well everyone this was a nice new experience. But my son is waving for me so I’m going to have to say bye for now.” I say before ending the stream and heading into the soundbooth. “Hey buddy what is it?” I ask walking over to Danny. “Is that the song we talked about?” He asks. “Yeah it is buddy. What did you think?” I ask him. “I liked it.” He smiles. “I’m glad you did. What should we  do for the rest of the day?” Scarlett asks. “Family day?” I suggest. “I like that idea we can watch movies together.” She says. “Perfect let’s do it.” I say picking up Kai. We all head upstairs and decided on Harry Potter.

Benji’s POV
We were all watching Harry Potter. We get to Chamber of Secerets when I notice Scarlett and Sam have fallen asleep all cuddled up in each other’s arms damn they are cute together so I decide to take a quick picture since they look so cute.

“Sam and Scarlett are the cutest couple”[ElizabethOlsen: That is adorable][SarahJohansson: Ha Mom is wearing Ma’s sweatshirt again][HunterJohansson: When is she not][MelanieSloan: They are so cute together][LauraMily: I love that they have each ot...

[ElizabethOlsen: That is adorable]
[SarahJohansson: Ha Mom is wearing Ma’s sweatshirt again]
[HunterJohansson: When is she not]
[MelanieSloan: They are so cute together]
[LauraMily: I love that they have each other]
[HunterJohansson: Scarlett used to steal Sam’s sweatshirts before they were together]
[SarahJohansson: That makes sense]

A/N
This chapter’s question is what would your pillow say if it could talk? Mine would probably say something like “Bitch get out of bed and off your phone it’s noon.”. Anygays see you in the next one.